Reviews for You Kidnapped Me!
Fidelity394 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
I love this story. Its funny and at the same time hurtful but more funny. I hope you update soon because I want to read more of this master piece.
Jay chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
hey good story please continue! update soon!
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
O sexy undercover cop.

Lucky bitch.

haha

Not that I'd want to be kidnapped but if I was ever in that situation that part would be nice.
Storm Tidings chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Gppd twist! As promised, i'm submitting the next chapter of Shala.

But still, write more!
0nfateswings chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
lol omg the girl is so funny XD i love the names she gives her kidnappers. plz update ASAP! i want to read more!

p.s.

u might want to proof read at least once. i no everyone makes typos and stuff but usually it doesn't affect the story. You have some mistakes that puts a dent in the flow of your chapter.
Volurin chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Perhaps I am missing reading the story, but it sounds a lot like Trouble in Paradise based on a different idea and perspective. Am I wrong or am I right?
ssppaamm chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
that was a good crazy chapter lol. i think this should be under humor and romance cuz it's funny, but then it's silly...but then romantic..lol well anyways i love it! keep up the good work.
Tegif Snoe chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
More?
Zhen-zhen chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
ooh... nice.. nice... nice... please give me more!

i like the story..)

you made my imagination run wild..)

Sexy voice sounds HOT!
Volurin chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
This sounds interesting...I think I'll come back for the next chapter.
jeygurl86 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Great story! I hoping that there is more to the story. I mean its starting to get really good.
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
lol Left the stove on? That poor girl...
Magic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
The person who reviewed above me is right, you do keep switching to third person. And there are also a few spelling and grammar errors. I think all this would be fixed if you just proof-read a couple of times. When I write, I'll write a chapter, proof-read a couple of time then come back to it the next day or a couple hours later and do it once more. It's a great way to catch your mistakes.

Anyway, about the actual plot. Seems interesting. I was laughing at the part where she was talking about their nicknames! lol It was brilliant. Update soon and I'll review the next chapter. :)

~ MM

P.S. Remember to proof-read :D
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Geez, what a mean stepfather...Your main character is funny
ohhellothen chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Very good so far, but for some reason you keep on accidently changing to the third person. Proofread!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28