Reviews for You Kidnapped Me!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Please Update soon! Omg I love this story pretty please! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE!

-Montselicious18
Hiyajhjh chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Post again!
Hope chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Can you please write more? I am in love with this story...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Omg this is really GOOD! Please continue
Guest chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
Update pleaseeeeee!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Please update! I love this story!
Shannon chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
please i'm begging you to do some updates. maybe finally have him confide in her, have them help each other with them finally giving in to each other. waiting for updates
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Oh ma god. Update already. Like damn, ill write a freaking 2nd part or whatever. Fuck copyright. I won't copy or anything just like "You Kidnapped Me! PART 2!" LOL... nah jk. But seriously if you dont update.. I WILL make an account then a part 2... You can't just stop a fan fiction then never finish it... like damn.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Please update faster..
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Please post the rest of the story. Im dying to know what happens. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! This is honestly the best story i read and it killed me when i found out it wasnt finished. So can you please finish the story it has been more than 2 years.
purplemonkey980 chapter 14 . 6/21/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I am practically addicted to this story. I am just dyeing to know what happens next. Please don't leave me hanging. I must know what happens next... I also think you are such a great writer and I personally think you could be better than Stephanie Meyer (She is actually one of my favorite authors, one who you just topped) or maybe even as good as that one girl who wrote The Hunger Games (can't remember her name at the moment). Thanks so much for the great story that I can't get my mind off of.
Megan F chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
What i like most about this story is her and Jacob/Sexy Voice. I hope they have a happy ending because it sounds like she has has a vard crapy life and needs a good ending haha. I stayed up till 5 the other night and have since been cheaking for mor ever since! Ive even looked for other stories with the same concept but cant find as good! Your killing me with the suspense
Megan F chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
This is an amazing story. I can not wait to finish it. Best of luck writing hope to see more for this story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I think this has the makings of a good story, however you need to stop switching from the present tense to the past tense. Also you go off on to man tangents that inhibit the flow of the plot like the whole thing about hormones in chapter two. But don't give up this can still be a great story!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2014