Reviews for You Kidnapped Me!
Hanna smith chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hi I want do kidnapped
Emeryboard chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Wow I absolutely love this! My favorite part is the kidnapping...is it weird that I fantasies about that when I know in the real world it's like the a-holes in the story? I also love it that Jacob is showing feelings for Ashlee! This story is giving me butterflies in my stomach when I read it! I hope you post soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
Can't wait for kore
MurtaghSonOfMorzan chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I refuse to give up on this story! It's one of the best I've read on here and I hope you find the inspiration to continue.
NightShiro chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
NEW ONE NOW
Looool chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
I love your story! I just don't find Jacob Smith hot... He's a kid... sorta. Anyways this is really funny I couldn't breath at the fake **x scene!
MORE chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I love your story and I'm sad to see you haven't written a new chapter in three years! Please continue with this!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Please update :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
Please write more it's amazing
Milly Mae chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Whoa this is one amazing story! Keep up the good work :D
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Please don't give up on this story! There is so much yet to be revealed and resolved! Please...give us, your readers, an ending to your story. Every week, I check this story for updates and am sadly disappointed each time! Surprise me. Try the 1st person perspective again. Pretty please...with a cherry on top?!
Iamnumber4 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Good
mel chapter 14 . 10/24/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Anonymous chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
PLEASE don't give up on this story! There is so much potential for a spectacular ending and I'm checking your posts every day for an update that isn't there! Please keep trying; don't give up!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »