Reviews for Aphrodite
miscellanea chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
It's very pretty, but it seems to me like a very long run on sentence. Break it up and have more sentence variation. That way it will be easier to pay more attention to the actual words. :-)
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wow. That was astonishingly brilliant. Really beautiful and deep and harsh on a world that completely deserves harshness.

the Stranger in the moonlight
Definition chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Stunning. With a capital S.

This is like, unbelievable. You've rendered me speechless.

For so long I've been trying to write something like this, but now I realize that nothing can compare to this poem. You've made this piece your own, and it shows. Well done!
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was a nice poem. It is hard to measure beauty when there is no proper instrument to measure it with.

SirScott
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Beautiful poem. I'm so glad you updated!

Rowan.
she smolders chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I've always loved the way you describe things - there's so much colour in your words, so much emotions. I enjoyed reading this very much.
crossmyheartnotmymind chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow...I completely agree with every word in that poem and your poetry makes mine look like preschool work...that definitely got the reaction you were aiming for :)
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is the poem I've been trying to produce as long as I have been able to write. You have everything in it and I'm so completely envious of it, my god. Kudos times 100. This is by far your best. I'm sure you'll top it somehow but I think this will always be my favorite.
painting andromeda chapter 1 . 8/27/2007