Reviews for He Deserved It
PM20 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Wow, that was really powerful. I loved how you never came right out and said what you did, but clearly got the point across. Great work and thanks for sharing.
Teea chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
wow..i just came across this...and it hits really close to home actually. my dad just went to jail for abusing 3 of my brothers like this..BROTHERS! this is a very powerful poem...that person doesn't belong in prison...the father does! he should be in prison for the rest of his life...it' sjust like being dead.
i'm writing a story based on my experience w/my family. It's called Daddy's Little Girl..and my pen name is Teea...if you ever wanna check it out.
can-friends-really-save-y chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
wow. really good story. hav u ever heard the song Janie's Got A Gun? Janies father molested her, she killed him and then SHE got arrested!
shannon chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
interesting
Yukari Hayasaka chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Like your other poetry, it's simple and complex at the same time. Easy to understand, but definate originality. You did a good job on this.
Lissa chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
hey! that was really good. simple and to the point. great job!
Caz chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
This is a moving piece, and the way you have written it portrays the emotions involved. But really, somebody who killed their father because they were raping a daughter shouldn't be sent to prison. There are 'mitigating circumstances' as it were. The girl should have been excused from doing that, due to the reasons behind it. Just a point. Caz.
Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That's so sad! But it's true, though. This does happen alot.
Konayn chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Wow.
fotombalw chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
How sad! It was different, but such a great piece of writing! Almost poetic... It was great!
Paz chapter 1 . 10/15/2000
Kinda makes you wonder what happened to the father to make him like that. Okay, that was good. If disturbing.
Kalen chapter 1 . 8/15/2000
I believe I caught the gist of the story, you have a unique style. Good going.
soul dust chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
god thats awful, i hope its just a story. he did deserve it..he did
poosh chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
Confusing . . . but I loved it anyway. So did my best friend, who's in an orphanage because her father is a druggie.
Nelanth 9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
A little shaky. I didn't quite understand the life/death judge part, but overall another great story!