Reviews for Chocolate Covered BoxerBriefs
bryanareneea chapter 21 . 6/20
I loved it! It's cute, sweet, funny, and something different. I'll definitely be rereading very soon ...
someone chapter 21 . 3/4
Oh, my, god... This story is so good. There should be a film made based on this :O
shirsong chapter 2 . 2/10
Thank you for writing this story!
I can't stop laughing.
tyves986 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
I was not rooting for Michael at all. I guess I kind of wanted to see what things were like with Jacob? A one second kiss, but I guess if those were his feelings I suppose that is how it is. I thought this was rather an abrupt ending (though you said it yourself)...I was still surprised. Anyways it was cute in the extremely fluffy way.
rockspapersnscissors chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
This is really just too fucking adorable! XD

Thanks for the great read!

Best Wishes,

vekei chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
beautiful. i cant believe this

imho for bein like questionably 15 jayden acts like hes 5.. sometimes ;)

gonna keep readin this tho cuz i have nothing to do haha
Gay Satan chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
OhMyGod. I so wanted Jayden to end up with Jacob, sniff, cuz I think they'd be a super hot couple, but oh wellz. I'm still sad about it but eh. The story was really funny so it made up for it. Sigh.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Could you please add on another chapter, I know what you could write about you could write about him and his boy friend finally having sex. That is what I was waiting for the whole time I was reading this story please I would really love it if you would. I love your writing and I hope to read more.3
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Good god I love whoever this kid is he kind of reminds me of me whenever I decide to just be impulsive and do what the fuck ever I want to
It gets all funny like this and it's GREAT
ajachowder1 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
This was a grand adventure ;)
Krimsyn chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
I've been rooting for Jacob since the beginning of the chapter, but Micheal is sweet too so he's forgiven. Other than him flirting around, I really liked Jayden-very cute and funny :)
Zevlin22 chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
I want more of Chase/ Chase...forgot how you slept it...and it's stupid to say because this story is completed...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2013