Reviews for Chocolate Covered BoxerBriefs
Oni chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Okay, I have just read chapter 1.

First comment: ADHD, much?

Second comment: I just finished a class on GLBT issues last Spring. Please let me email a copy of chapter 1 to my teacher. He has got to get a good laugh from this. I will make sure that your name remains at the top clear. But I just have to show this to him. PLEASE?
BlueMoonlily chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
i love sarah dessen too! *hearts* she's awesome have you read her newest book along for the ride? its AMAZING!:D

jayden and michael are awesome lol
BlueMoonlily chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
lmao i love you *hearts*

favourite song: cant stand it by nevershoutnever

fav drink: dr pepper

fav name: kiara

fav colour: BLUE!

fav letter: umm m because its the first letter of my name XD

fav pet and animal: zoe my kitty
BlueMoonlily chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
im starting to love jayden the best of all times so i think he's my favourite! lol

hm whats wrong with me? i have one pointy ear and one normal one and they're both really small lol
BlueMoonlily chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
hehe aw cute david lol i TOTALLY saw jake being gay lol thats awesome i love this story
BlueMoonlily chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
lmfao this is the best story evar i love it so much *hearts*
BlueMoonlily chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
wow i cant believe how much i love this story lmao you're great and so is jayden *hearts*
BlueMoonlily chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
lol i love this story its funny and great!
BlueMoonlily chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lmao this story seems stupid i love it and puma's are definitely awesome
Vesterpop chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
Ok, I finished it. I wouldn't say you broke an cliches, but it was good. Thanks for a fun afternoon.
Vesterpop chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Cutest ending ever. Not gonna lie. EVER.
Vesterpop chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I don't feel like making a list since I don't even know if you're alive right now. So whatever, I'll just say that I liked the chapter.
Vesterpop chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Ok, "very" isn't spelled "vary". Also, some of the positions you used for characters were difficult for me to grasp. I didn't quite know where Jayden and David were in relation to each other the whole time they were waiting out front. I still love the still though, and will probably finish reading it! YAY!
Vesterpop chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I forgot to mention that this story is making me laugh out loud literally. Just saying. I am, however, pissed off that your main character finds three prospective boyfriends so effing easily. It's the thing I love and hate about slash.
Vesterpop chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Haha, that's how I felt when I had my first kiss with a boy, too.
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »