Reviews for Chocolate Covered BoxerBriefs
BlueMoonlily chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
hehe aw cute david lol i TOTALLY saw jake being gay lol thats awesome i love this story
BlueMoonlily chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
lmfao this is the best story evar i love it so much *hearts*
BlueMoonlily chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
wow i cant believe how much i love this story lmao you're great and so is jayden *hearts*
BlueMoonlily chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
lol i love this story its funny and great!
BlueMoonlily chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lmao this story seems stupid i love it and puma's are definitely awesome
Vesterpop chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
Ok, I finished it. I wouldn't say you broke an cliches, but it was good. Thanks for a fun afternoon.
Vesterpop chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Cutest ending ever. Not gonna lie. EVER.
Vesterpop chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I don't feel like making a list since I don't even know if you're alive right now. So whatever, I'll just say that I liked the chapter.
Vesterpop chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Ok, "very" isn't spelled "vary". Also, some of the positions you used for characters were difficult for me to grasp. I didn't quite know where Jayden and David were in relation to each other the whole time they were waiting out front. I still love the still though, and will probably finish reading it! YAY!
Vesterpop chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I forgot to mention that this story is making me laugh out loud literally. Just saying. I am, however, pissed off that your main character finds three prospective boyfriends so effing easily. It's the thing I love and hate about slash.
Vesterpop chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Haha, that's how I felt when I had my first kiss with a boy, too.
Vesterpop chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Lol. I love the mental image of this chapter. Just so you know, as an ACTUAL boy, I'm gonna be critical of this. No funny shit, got it? Actually, it really doesn't matter, heehee.
Missus Ann chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
This is amazing.

I just.

Couldn't even.

Like... process..

My good God.

Amazing.
diwu6398 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Song: Life is Beautiful by Sixx: A.M. and every song by The Fray, if you couldn't tell from my username.

Drink: Milk and various kinds of tea...

Name: David, Jesus, Jake

Color: teal, blue

letter: K

Pet/ Animal: furry cat things.

food: FRUIT

book: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Possibly the most amazing dude ever. He puts new meaning to "Painting a picture with words."

Another great chapter!
diwu6398 chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Q #1: I totally love Lucian from the Mafia Runner. Jake in Run to You is cool too.

Q #2: I have OCD. I fidget all the time and I have a terrible fear of the number four. Like, so bad that I freak out if a sentence has four words or there are four sentences in a paragraph. I'm also afraid of mailmen and veins. This is my fifth sentence so I don't freak out.

Anyways, great job so far with writing this. He's meeting an awful lot of gay/ bi people!
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »