Reviews for Chocolate Covered BoxerBriefs
BlueMoonlily chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
lmao i love you *hearts*

favourite song: cant stand it by nevershoutnever

fav drink: dr pepper

fav name: kiara

fav colour: BLUE!

fav letter: umm m because its the first letter of my name XD

fav pet and animal: zoe my kitty
BlueMoonlily chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
im starting to love jayden the best of all times so i think he's my favourite! lol

hm whats wrong with me? i have one pointy ear and one normal one and they're both really small lol
BlueMoonlily chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
hehe aw cute david lol i TOTALLY saw jake being gay lol thats awesome i love this story
BlueMoonlily chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
lmfao this is the best story evar i love it so much *hearts*
BlueMoonlily chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
wow i cant believe how much i love this story lmao you're great and so is jayden *hearts*
BlueMoonlily chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
lol i love this story its funny and great!
BlueMoonlily chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lmao this story seems stupid i love it and puma's are definitely awesome
Vesterpop chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
Ok, I finished it. I wouldn't say you broke an cliches, but it was good. Thanks for a fun afternoon.
Vesterpop chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Cutest ending ever. Not gonna lie. EVER.
Vesterpop chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I don't feel like making a list since I don't even know if you're alive right now. So whatever, I'll just say that I liked the chapter.
Vesterpop chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Ok, "very" isn't spelled "vary". Also, some of the positions you used for characters were difficult for me to grasp. I didn't quite know where Jayden and David were in relation to each other the whole time they were waiting out front. I still love the still though, and will probably finish reading it! YAY!
Vesterpop chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I forgot to mention that this story is making me laugh out loud literally. Just saying. I am, however, pissed off that your main character finds three prospective boyfriends so effing easily. It's the thing I love and hate about slash.
Vesterpop chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Haha, that's how I felt when I had my first kiss with a boy, too.
Vesterpop chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Lol. I love the mental image of this chapter. Just so you know, as an ACTUAL boy, I'm gonna be critical of this. No funny shit, got it? Actually, it really doesn't matter, heehee.
Missus Ann chapter 18 . 7/29/2010