Reviews for My soul is TRAPPED in my CRUSH'S BODY God Help Me!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Hahaha I just noticed after I posted my last review that one of my old reviews was right under it ! Five years since the last published chapter ! What a ride! Thank you again!

Steph/Steffuhknee
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
I read your first chapter the very first day It was published & scrolling through the unread emails on my old account, I came across the email alert for the last chapter! What an adventure! I feel transported back to my teen years lovely end to a lovely story. Thank you for finishing it. ️

-Steph
Caitlin chapter 19 . 1/26/2015
This is good! Finish it please!
Steffuhknee chapter 19 . 10/6/2011
Old reader here! Thank you for finally updating haha loved it can't wait for the last one! :D
Elissa Kellog chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
OMG! THIS IS

!
StarryNight359 chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
really like this story, keep up the good work :)
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
aw poor stacy

especially the poem situation
JobberNOWL chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
Some of your old readers are still here. I can't wait to see the last chapter! Good Luck finishing it!
chris2 chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
really love the story very much looking forward to more .Gaud i hate cliffhangers lol
talba09 chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
Awesome chapter (as usual) :)

When I first got the email alert that a new chapter was published, I squeeled like an 8 year old at a Hannah Montanna Concert haha. I was so excited - but i had exams so ive sorta forgetten bout it till now.

I love how you added that part about Mark staring at Stacy's hands - really cheesy but it fits in really nicely. Its also awesome how you add in (in italics) what they are thinking. It makes it really easy for the reader to step into the characters shoes and really be there with them.

Can't wait to hear what Heather has to say. Wonder which celebrity you picked as her haha.

Post the new chapter soon!

From one of your biggest fans :)
SeaJade Song chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
yayay! great story!
SeaJade Song chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
this story is hilarious!
eaststar chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
Finally a new chapter! Great job! Can't wait til the next one!
lovalicious angel88 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
nice,, im totally enjoying it so far.. :)
lovalicious angel88 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
i love your story so far samie,, you totally got me all trapped.. eventhough i was hoping when her wish was granted it was granted in a different way... but that is actually weird and interesting.. great job!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »