Reviews for Ode to Paperclip Man
Unique. Very adorable.
woah.ashlo chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That paperclip always did annoy me . O.o Brilliant poem love. :D
LilyFinn chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
God, this poem portrays exactly how I feel about Paperclip Man. Brilliant! Amazing! I loved it!
JD Allen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Awesome! So frickin' true. I hate that guy but I love him too.

This was so cool!
parakeep2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
LOL! That's awesome! that should be famous!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hahaha! It's so true though! You start off thinking the paperclip man's quite cute and then it makes you want to kill it! An enjoyable read.
Elle dont tu lis les histoires chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
the sad thing is, every single line brought back countless memories of teh abuse of mr. paperclip man.

great poem.
Vampyre of the Varg chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Ha! I adored it. Paperclip Man use to scare the crap outta me. Always watching and staring... even though I haven't seen Paperclip man in years, it was like he was right there on the screen with me... staring and tapping...
OnlyVampiresLove4ever chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Ha Ha! The Paper Clip man! I always make mine the cat. That was a great poem!

-OVL4e
lovelaced chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Loved it! Cute and funny. Favorites.

Sapphire
Amei666 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Haha, I understand you there... Thus, the brilliant 'hide' option. Anyway, nice poem
Blissfully Sarcastic chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This is probably one of the most adorable poems I've ever read; got a good giggle out of me. I love it!

I just don't get why you don't hide the 'Paperclip Man' if you were really that annoyed. Ha, ha.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I've always hated that stupid paperclip. So I can appreciate what you've got here. I liked it. )
Undead Serenade chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Word’s a lonely place without you.

I read it first as 'Word's a lovely place without you.' Haha.

But yeah, as everyone has lovingly said, it is humorous. Cute. etc. Makes me smile.

"So you’d fall and you’d fall right down off the screen

And stop driving me out of my mind."

Haha. I hear ya.
effervescent-sentiments chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I absolutely loved everything but the last line.

Seriously.

I'll favorite it if you change it to something more witty! I'm even favoriting it in advance to give you incentive.

Julia.