Reviews for Finding Hope
RunFree chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
Hi! U should update this
SirScott chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
These were good updates. Thanks for posting.

SirScott
SirScott chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
Wow, it's been a long time. I'm glad to see that you have updated. Very few of the authors that I follow on here update any more.

SirScott
I Murder on Impulse chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
He awesome story!

xx
Duckies chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Oh no! Last chapter for now! My gosh, I've just noticed how incredibly unhelpful my last few reviews were..o_O

I really liked the way the characters have been acting, in the sense that they seem very human (not the way some being such jerks) There were some really interesting developments, and the subtle hints you gave out were great. I really want to see where all these new decisions will take Hope and friends, please update soon! :) Fab work
Duckies chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
This is a great *though in my opinion, far too short* chapter. xD I can understand the reasoning behind Hope and Gideon's 'relationship,' for lack of a better word, though I'm rather worried that dating eachother will ruin chances with their respective crushes. But then again, maybe they'll make said crushes jealous and consequently pushing them into asking eachother out. Or something. Must continue reading :D
Duckies chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Oh no! Gideon and Hope? Well, I kind of expected it at the start of Holding onto Hope, but those ideas soon disappeared with the whole Matt/Madeliene things - speaking of which, where has that girl gone? I feel like I'm watching a drama xD
Duckies chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Oh my o.O

That's all I have to say.
Duckies chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Interesting, very interesting *attemps to look sauve and intelligent, but then falls off chair* I think I like Hope because I'm so similar to her ..in the clumsiness sense anyway xD.. The dialogue between hope and the guys seemed a little stiff, though I did like how she commented after they each introduced themselves, that was great. I like how Hope is becoming less goody-two-shoes as she grows up, it helps to symbolise her maturity. Very intriguing so far :)
Duckies chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Indeed, this did have a strong air of mystery - from what's been happening it looks almost like the story has some haunting in it! *but there can't be, it's a romance xD*

"It was incredibly illegal" Hrmm, learn something new everyday - In Aus it's okay as long as they're both over 16, unless there's like an extreme age diff and one is still under 18 or something like that, can't remember atm :)

I thought the '-finding hope-' was a good idea, it helped to show when there was a new section, though repeating the title was a bit irritating to me *I'm weird, I know* maybe just a '-'?

Just a little pet peeve

Some truly funny lines in there :P
Duckies chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I've finally figured out why I like these two stories so much! They're like reality, but better. Everything is based on and set around real life and real things, but what happens is like life enhanced..if that makes sense..xD

I love your writing style, it's so quirky and original. The characters are so indentifiable with that I disregard the grammatical mistakes most of the time now [which is a huge achievement for you, btw, since I'm REALLY picky when it comes to grammar and punctuation, etc..]

Great work :)
Duckies chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
A really interesting beginning! The first line really drew me in, and I think you've kept Hope's personality wonderfully :D Hrmm, interesting last line *must read more!*
DesiredLove chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
this is a good chapter, let alone a great story. you should update real soon.
Reiden Lightman chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
chapters 1-3: I loved it. However, I believe this still feels like the beginning just dragging on for multiple chapters. Still, It's a great story with potential. I'm looking forward to where it's going. If I know Twilight Starr, it's gonna be good!
RoseLife chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
ahh

cuute

matt seems.. confused ;D

interesting how things are going

hope u update soon!

cant wait till something between Matt and Hope happens!
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »