Reviews for Rune Raiders
Ming chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Hmmm... more of a flashback then actual fight, but that's not a bad thing; I love your backstories and this one was no different. Also, I'm very curious as to what Balt's abilities are, so update, update, update!
;)
Rendering chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Amazing. I love how you never make the girl helpless like writers usually do. You know, if you haven't already, you should take your stories to Wattpad. That might gain you some more popularity, if you're looking for it.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Well, I was hoping tio get a bit more fight in stead of a flashback... don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed this one quite much, it's just that I figured Wint's fight will be more elaborated on. Hopefully he'll join the main party, so that we can get more of him ;)
Good job, keep it up!
Hyde chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Awesome! Granted, Soria's match was kinda over the top, but in a good way. She rocks, though it's hard to imagine someone with such abilities could lose to, say, Balt... but I have confidence you'd give her a run for her money even against a 'normal' warrior.

Keep going!
Hyde chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Temporary alliance, eh? Well, I think Wint's gonna join permamently anyway, but maybe that's just me. Anyways the set up seems interesting and seems that Soria is gonna get her match. Which is good, coz I was anxious about her abilities.

Nice job.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Heh, I was right :) And I must say that the battle was great. Sure, it gave the impression of being over the top, but I believe that was the angle you were aiming for. I wonder how a fight between a mage and a warrior would look though, coz at this point I don't see the latter winning.

Anyways, great job and hope you'll continue soon!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Hmmm... I kinda like this Wint fellow and something tells me he's gonna be joining Balt and others. Anyway, the duel in this chappie was great and the upcoming battle seems intriguing. With Geld out of the equasion, I feel we get to see Soria fight finally :) This should be entertaining.
Frankie chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
The magical showdown was awesome... though kinda overboard, especially considering Geld got tired after one spell and those two just seem to throw around one kickass after another :D

Either way, it rocked and I'll be looking forward to more duels like that, they're different and refreshing :)

Now Wint and Balt have to deal with their opponents. This should be fun, so don't stop now!
Frankie chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Quite an entertaining chapter; I must say this Wint fellow sure can hold his own and Geld was a shocker. I see he can do s**t as well ;)

Now the real battle begins and I can't wait to read about it!
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Great job on the new chapter! I loved it!
Ming chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Wow, that magic match was intense... I must say that the power mages wield does seem a bit much, but since you promised to keep it in check I know that you'll stay true to that word ;)

Finally Soria shown off what she can do and now it's Wint and Balt's turn... they seem to have though opponents, so I do hope they'll pull through.

Update ASAP!
Ming chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
I see Wint isn't really the one to listen... he'll fit in perfectly with Balt and others :D Coz I assume that's where he'll end up.

The stage is more or less set, I'm anxious to see what happens next, since besides Balt we didn't really had a chance to see other characters in action.

Off to the next!
Really Annoying One chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Interesting... I sure hope you'll let us know what happened to Wint soon. But first I suppose there's gonna be some fighting. And Geld's scary.

Anyway: great chapter, although Balt seems to be unable to beat anyone on his own XD

Update soon!
Really Annoying One chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
More of a comedy chapter it'd seem, but an entertaining one none the less. I wonder who that masked boy is and the fights were, as always, great. Can't wait to see what the other gang members are like.

Off to the next!
ShadowAssassin147 chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
I've finally finished reading all the chapters of this story and i must say...that this is quite impressive. I really liked how you shared some information at the very beginning of the story. I really like how you portrayed Balt's and Soria's characters (although I'm curious to know what other powers Soria possess). I hope you'll continue this story, because its pretty good.
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »