Reviews for Fire
standing.in.the.wreckage chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
i liked it, i liked how you used fire for conformity yeah good job keep it up
Wicca Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Once again great job on the poem. Ur really good at 'em. Its really deep. I like it how u use fire to discribe ur need 4 that person
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
konnichi wa

Your whole profile reminded me of the only hiaku I've ever written that I can look at without cringing. It's called "Searching," and it's about God. So when I read your profile, I thought of it. But - I'm supposed to be reviewing your poem; that was just a side point...

I love your style. "I am longing for you to / .life / let me shine too" It's absolutely brilliant. I hope to read more soon. Adios -

Ki o tsukete nee

-Shan-
blue.eyes.can.be.deceiving chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
wow.

that was...powerful?

excuse me retarded vocabulary.

this was really good. i like it, alot. but the fire, what is it signifying? i got the point of this poem, even though i didn't actually know what fire was reprenting..the only thing i can think of it another person maybe? i'm not really sure, but that makes it all the more interesting and a great read.! good job!
Interluded chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
'Ello :) Interesting, I definitely got the main point, however I must wonder if fire is actually standing for fire here or something else? The funny thing is if it's an analogy, though it went over my head, it would totally work, but same if it was just fire, plain and simple. It was nice because fire is usually associated with death, destruction, etc but this is more like rebirth, haha harry potter/phoenixes (excuse the awful spelling) being reborn from the ashes.

All in all I liked it, it had a bit of free range to it, but it worked to emphisize the ideas/ lines you were trying to cover. Favorite part was let me see your light cauz fire...light... yeah. lol good job
C. Chen chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
ya...it may be a little cliche of a topic for a poem but even though it is it doesn't make it so u can't write about it. I like this poem's relation to you and the description of it. Although i feel the other piece i read may be a bit better. Not to say this isn't good though )
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I don't think that was really cliche. It was good.

I liked the use of the periods.
Queen of Dragonnor chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Interesting poem. I liked it. :)