Reviews for Flesh is for Gods
Starart152 chapter 2 . 3/14/2021
This is a nice chapter that gives more detail at what happened afterwards.
Satoru is both lucky and unlucky to crossed that woman twice. Because those around him believed he has a date and he isn't certain if it is or not.
I really like Satoru nervousness and his inner conflict in this chapter. It was well done.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 11/4/2019
And hear we are at the finale. At first it nearly looked like Asami legit had her heart burst from overwhelming emotions...thankfully we did not have that tragic outcome unfold.

Still, more then one army seems keen on killing the romantic vibe, but in the end Yuu killed it with his revelation that he's the true mastermind...god damn it Sigma.

But even more machines hiding in humans? Skynet was busy...though with all of these" Robots in disguise" I'm getting more of a Blade Runner vibe at this point, oh well.

Well, Yuu sure got the dramatic villain role down pat. Still, he bit off more then he could chew when Adam revealed he's not so down on his ideas after all, doh.
Arg, Yuu clearly can't take losing well, and sadly Satoru's unable to do much then be a meat shield.

Well, Asami's rage brought a quick end to Yuu, but not quick enough to save Satoru, damn.

Well, at least Asami will keep his dream alive, and that's that.

And so, are love story has a tragic end after all.

Flesh Is For God's was a quick, intense ride. Satoru and Asami had enough growth to show good development.

Satoru was conflicted and troubled for most of the story but with all that happened it was justifiable lol.

Well, Yuu showed his true colors to late to have much of a presence as a baddie but you did well to see the tension Satoru had with his former friend, was quite intense.

Even if it had a lot of tropes from other " robot" stories like Terminator, Blade Runner and more Flesh is For God's has enough unique stuff to stand out.

Even if the story here does not continue, hope you keep making stories like this. Till then keep up the great work Eytha and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 11/2/2019
Well, final sneaking to stop Adam from being turned on and going all Skynet/ Agent Smith/ Sigma Virus on the world and all.

Speaking of the Sigma Virus, seems Asami is already" going Maverick" because of outside interference,but at least he was able to break through to her...with the help of KYOJI! Lol, kidding but confessing his love to her did remind me of how Domon reached out to Rain in G Gundam, not sure if that was the intended idea but how I saw it never the less so nice lol.

Well, I guess we have to see if it will work or if he's just going to get his heart ripped off next time.

Looks like we are at the end of the line so excited to see how this goes down. Till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 10/29/2019
Showdown time, but thankfully there is a schism between the machines so Satoru is not totally screwed.

Mostly set up to see where everyone stands, but guess its the last time for breathing room, wait do machines even breath?

Well, things get messy fast but it seems Yuu still has more cards up his sleeve, and boy is it a whooper, guess him being a machine himself explains a lot, did not think he was Malakh though.

So, Adam's already in production and is a self evolving machine like the Devil Gundam? Good grief...this is going to get messy. Well, almost at the endgame so lets see how wild this ride gets. Another great chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 10/27/2019
Sorry Satoru, can't run from this boss battle any longer, its showdown time!
Eh...careful Yu, telling him not to trust anyone is just going to make Satoru even more unstable.

Damn, even more painful reunions, but hopefully not omens to more tragedies. Damn, and the omen came true, damn Kazu, almost made it but Lady Luck was not on your side today, least you died with honor.

And...damn they all died...this is getting bad, does not help that Kihyoshi does not seem to regret it at all and is going full RPG ranting mode.

Well, thankfully Asami woke up just in time for the dramatic rescue! And so Kiyoshi met his end to, thankfully after the close call Satoru did not die with his insane former friend.

But things are not over yet, after we dealt with all the mad humans,time for the mad robots. Better call Megaman X and Zero? Well, one way or another there will be a lot of crazy mavericks to bust so keep up the great work as this was a blast of a chapter with intense action and drama. Till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 10/25/2019
Well...Yuu seems like he's on the level...but its always good for one's health to never totally trust members of shadow organizations...just saying.

After all...he's been doing a lot of spying it seems, though I suppose its to help and not to harm, for now...unless this leads to some Nerv like plot, maybe not.

Speaking of Eva, I know he's going through a lot but Satoru is nearly being as wishy washy as Shinji at the moment, hope he won't do anything quite that rash...

Well, we got a extreme war between the government and the corporation for dominance, always a bloody sunday. Did not think they would let the machines talk, unless its a trap.

But got a bit more of a dire situation here with a traitor ready for round two and out for blood.

Quite a lot of drama, should be fun so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 10/23/2019
Well Satoru your in a uphill struggle to catch up to a inorganic lady lol.

Damn...this Issac seems like one hell of a roadblock eh? Is it the nightmare or the hope that has emerged?

Well, it seems we have a lot of people in higher powers debating that, hope no one does anything drastic.

Oy, he caught up to her, but might not be a good idea as she goes all terminator mode.

Damn, he reached out to her, only for Kiyoshi to show his true colors to make things even more bleak.

But, yet another swerve lead to shaking up the game. Well, not sure what to make of Yuu but hope he's better to Satoru then his" Pal".

We will see, another fun chapter. Keep up the fun work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
Well...Satoru seems to be cracking under pressure with how he is snapping at Kiyoshi, and things are going just getting started.

Well, at least Kiyoshi is showing he's a good bro and is being understanding.

Meanwhile, this sinister General seems to be on the move, but Asami having second thoughts spar's Satoru 's life, but her cohorts might have other ideas.

Well, things are going to get tense so eager to see where this leads.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
Satoru had a close call with a pipe to the face but thankfully is able to avoid getting a face full of lead thanks to his survival instincts kicking in...mob rampage's are the worst.

Things were looking bad, but Asami bailed him out once again with some kickass moves, take that mob.

But it comes with a bombshell, she's like Battle Angel Alita eh? Seemed like a likely possibility but at least we don't have to wait to long to find out.

Still, almost lead to a final confrontation but thankfully Asami shows she really does have a heart.

Still...seems she has allies who are not as flaky about the subject...and we will see how this General lash's out. Should be fun, so till next time keep up the epic story.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 10/17/2019
Satoru is not taking this rejection well, but no time to curl up in a fetal position, got a war to survive dude!

After all if he did not calm down might have gotten shot and, that would be a tragic end.

Damn, the armies so on edge if they don't watch it they are going to destroy what they are suppose to protect.

This Adam seems like every robot turning against humanity story gone wrong, hope its not as messy when Sigma went Maverick lol.

Damn, seems the mass's have already gone crazy out of fear...that's not good. Well can Satoru survive long enough to get another shot at his soul mate? Guess we will find out next time in Dragon Ball Z...er...Flesh is Gods! Keep up the great work and till next time!
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Welp...we are at war now...lets hope they figured out how to take on Skynet properly or they are going to get owned so hard they will have to go warn John Conner in the past.

Well...Satoru clearly is a tad anxious about the looming war, though Asami breaking his heart might make things extra stressful.

Well, I'm sure she has her reasons but hope he can figure them out before things get even more hectic. Should be fun to see how things go from this chaos. Keep up the good work, and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 10/9/2019
Well, I seen worst first dates but Satrou is clearly having first date jitters. Ah well, it seems the two were able to bound a little bit so, not bad.

Ah well maybe he can nab a second date, just has to survive first. Well, lets see what the true nature of this war looks like next time I guess, damn Skynet and there machine terrorism.
dmasterxd chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
You did a really nice job of setting up the tone of this story. I really feel the dystopia and war vibes from it. Satoru seems like a pretty interesting character too. I like how he hates making weapons for the war, but does it anyway since it pays the bills. There’s also a lot of very interesting intrigue going on. Wonder just who exactly that girl is myself. Very nice start to the story.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 10/6/2019
And Satoru had his chance to meet his dream girl but he choked...well hopefully there will be a second chance.

Well...he's trying to get back to normal but you can't just turn off that trauma and angst with a switch.

Heh, guess he's got his second chance after all. Heh, he who hesitates is lost so glad he did not hesitate to late. Well, hope nothing nasty will ruin his " not " date.

Another fun chapter, keep up the good work and till next time.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
This is a good chapter that is setting up the main plot of the story with the return of the terrorist attacks made by the machines.
It also gives us a good introduction of Satoru with his job, his placement in his work and why he was present at the terrorism attack. I heavily suspect that the nervous man was the one who caused it.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »