Reviews for Growing Ageless
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I like that it's a bit foggy. You seem to have chosen your words so well, that this has become so well worked out. Great poem, a bit odd, as you say so yourself, but that doesn't make this any less good! Keep it up!

jojoba-music-girl
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was the most beautiful, heart-wrenching poem I have ever read. It dug deep into my soul to make me cry. Incredible, absolutely beautiful.

the Stranger in the moonlight
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Another amazing poem. (Who WOULD have thought? *rolls eyes*) Glad you're back to writing, which I really need to do...*sigh*

Rowan.
A little birdie once told me chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You know, neither of us should be surprised that this is another one going on my favorites list. This is shockingly beautiful. When is someone going to officially recognize your talent! Grr! Unbelieveable as usual. Amazing work!
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was sad. Boys and girls pretty much cry over the same things.

SirScott
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Okay, so this is pretty much awesome. I just couldn't wait to read the next line, and then the next...

It's insanely good, and I'd be floored if I could pull off anything quite this amazing.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
First off, this is really, really good. You haven't wowed me like this in a while. I love the two stanzas right after 'i want to grow old with you', especially how you said 'the way his lips are meshed as If to hold back all the things he Wanted to tell her for the rest of her Life' and. 'with her head against his Heart like some absurd metaphor' also sounded really good. There were a few places where it didn't sound quite right; you could take out 'be' after what a man is supposed to. Another suggestion is take out the first 'but' in the line 'but nothing comes out but'.
changed.by.an.afterthought chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
this is a deliciously depressing and beautifully written poem. i love the innocent feel to it as u read and keep wondering where is this getting at? but it eventually becoems clear that it was obkivous since the beginning but u just didn't realize it (ifthat makes any sense cause to me it just barely doies)...

slendid job.