Reviews for Feelings
Joshua Christopher chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
This chapter was shocking in many ways.

Most notably, the revelation that the maid's name was Oliver.

Very good chapter, and you've left us with a cliffhanger. I'm very anxious for more, SO WRITE OR ELSE.

I want to see how the Kenny/Vince subplot goes.
Joshua Christopher chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
omg intensity

Poor Vince...I bet he's going to have a break down soon.

And Jamie is eerie...she definitely has a past that no one knows about(yet).

And Cassie...this is really strange. i want to see how this all fits together. D:

And Kathryn...she's definitely more important than you're making her out to be. I can feel it. I can FEEL ITT.

and lol Don
Joshua Christopher chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
lol Don

This was a good chapter...long...not a lot of action, but it wasn't boring. I'm not sure what else to say...

*waves flag in support of a Jamie x Kathryn pairing* xD
KillerButterfly chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Yeah! New chapter!I just got home from NH like 25 minutes ago. (It's 10:25 if you're wondering.) I'm really glad I had something to read lol. *sighs* Hopefully I'll tty tomorrow!

ttyl
KillerButterfly chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
oh my god! Lol Kathryn is awesome! And good Kenny got taken away! If he comes back, I'm not going to be a happy person! Vince was really.. hmm.. Passionate? Overly so but I can see where he's coming from, I mean, having a brother like Kenny can not help really.

ttyn
KillerButterfly chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Lol I'm hooked. It's really good, kept me guessing for the most part which I liked! Hope you write more or I'm going to be bored out of my mind (No different then every other day. I'm just saying it now, Kenny's creepy! Lets kill him off! lol

ttyn or later