Reviews for Bullying and Bulimia
I Murder on Impulse chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
HEhe still loving this story!

xx

Ali
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Yeah, I think you can wrap this up. It seems like it is coming to an end. I'm just glad to see the characters trying to stop bullying. I am sure that almost every kid has gone through bullying, and it should stop because it causes long-term psychological damage.

I found a minor mistake in the story as well.

“Oh, that makes sense.” Danny looked date her. “Where have you been the past sixteen years of my life? If you had been around, I might have passed Girls 101.”

It's no biggie. Just replace "date" with "at", and the story will make a bit more sense.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
What a nice intermission. I haven't read this story in so long, so I am not sure against whom Raven and Pearl are plotting against. I am assuming it is a group of popular people, though. I'll find out when I read more, but what a tease.
SirScott chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
Finally, fictionpress was being stubborn and won't let me read this update for awhile. Well, I finally got to read and it was pretty good. I agree you could wrap this story up in a few more chapters if you wanted to.

SirScott chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
Nice to know that your still alive ands writing. I was hoping that Kate would wake-up, but no such luck.

ssmoochic chapter 14 . 9/13/2008
i just started reading this story. wow, thats what i call drama! its good drama, i hope danny and iris work out. iris deserves something good in her life. whats up with the cole guy? is he supposed to be devon or noah or something?
SirScott chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
It seems that things are getting better for Danny and Iris. Computer relationships do have a bad rep so I can understand Danny's concern.

GrannyP chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
Aw, the part where Iris talking about being for real about the romance.. that was so cute!

Wow, you've been doing this story for almost a year now! Man, I remember reading it way back in the day. No wait, I read the Carver story first, yeah. That's right. Whatever. We all know that I'm losing my mind!

Anyway, I do hope that Andrea and Iris can learn to get along. Oh, man. and remember when I used to be obsessed with that Raiden character. He needs to be in the story more. Just a suggestion!

Well done!
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
This chapter is pretty brilliant. But... I have to wonder. Where is Raven? I miss her. I have a horrid memory of what happened to the characters since I haven't read it in a while. I will probably review it tonight for my presentation tomorrow. Thanks for being a good writer, and no, I will not use your story for profit. I'm a writer, too, so I know how dishonest it would be to do such a thing.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
Once again, Starr, you have done an excellent update of the chapter. This story is truly one of my favorites, and I am going to speak a bit about it in my English class tomorrow. Don't worry. I'll give you full credit and not take money for it, I promise. I really love the ending and how Danny totally owned the "Detective". There is a mistake in the paragraph beginning with "Iris envisioned her mother in one of her tantrums"; it is the sentence where "She considered the time that she and Pearl "and" attempted...". Instead of saying "and" in that sentence, you should have said "had". Don't worry. I'm not being truly critical about it, I just wanted to let you know that was there. Thank you for the update.
Hoodwynk chapter 13 . 8/12/2008
I think that this is really good. Two things; the emotions Iris has are expressed a little too directly; maybe an action or another physical effect (other than fainting) may have really added to it. And why were they mean to the detective? She was just kinda trying to do her job and put Frank and the others behind bars. After all, he is scum. All in all, really good though. Sorry about the delay...
Mister Black chapter 13 . 8/11/2008
Done.

First of all, I was wondering when Iris was finally going to snap.

Secondly, this story has taken one hell of a turn. I don't feel like I'm in one of those teen novels where girl or guy A does something relatively mean to either girl of guy B.

I'm looking around, and I'm in a place where people have been carrying their burdens and pain for so long, it's starting to leak out; through their eyes, ears, and mouths.

In an odd coincidence, I didn't have the best of days today. Long story short, I had one of my depression fits (it happens). When they happen, I'm of no use to anybody for a good three hours or so, and I'm usually a little off-kilter for the rest of the day.

But after reading this...wow. Suddenly, I don't feel like my problems are so heavy right now. Also, and this is the part that's scaring me, I can't tell if I'm happy or sad at this revelation.

Anyway, what I do wonder is how far ahead you've planned this story (all the way to the end? chapter by chapter? somewhere in between?), and also, more importantly, what exactly goes through your mind as you're writing each chapter.

I'd appreciate a PM,
Mister Black chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Well, at this point, I'm honestly hoping that Iris's entry into a peer counseling program is a help. She, along with a lot of the others, needs some centering. Metaphorically, she's scaling a cliff face with her bare hands. She's done quite a job so far to keep it together, but she's very close to having a serious fall.

And I made a little bet with myself as to who the new patient is. Let's see if I'm right.
Mister Black chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I know how this is going to sound, but my strict adherence to Truth in Reviewing laws demand that I say it.

This chapter actually made me wonder: "Is this what high-school age white people act like nowadays?"

The ethnicity part isn't relevant, but the rest of the review is; the entire cast of characters is batshit crazy. Really!

Don't get me wrong, crazy is interesting...but...my god!
Mister Black chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I've been playing review/reply ping-pong with GrannyP for a while, and I noticed you read her a lot too. I had a little time before work today so I figured I'd give this one a whirl.

So...Andrea is batshit insane. Cool. I honestly can't concieve how someone could be a professional model without suffering from some kind of acute mental illness.

I've only made it to chapter 3, so I won't comment too much more. 'll put in some more time later tonight.

Gotta go make some money,
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »