Reviews for Bullying and Bulimia
kingrankar76 chapter 13 . 8/6/2008
That's a hoot. What is she doing? I like it that she can play the officer. She totally brought it on to herself. But seriously how much longer is she gonna keep her mouth shut about her family and Frank? Loved the insane act goin on in this chapter. Please update soon.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
Oh, she's good. I love how Danny got all, "where is your commanding officer?" on Judy's butt. Hmhm, the wickedness is extremely enjoyable. You keep it up, Twilight. If you update, I read and review. VelvetyCheerio.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Loved the ending, hate Frank. Andrea can wait, he must go first. Ah well, I suppose I will have to wait and see what happens in the other chapters. VelvetyCheerio.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
I'm loving this! I loved the little revalation part they had, it gets me everytime I see it. Poor Web, getting all dramatic and stuff. Still great. VelvetyCheerio.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
I really don't like Andrea! She makes me angry. I hope they beat her up or something, I don't know. Anyway, I like this story. I'm going to go read more. You keep it up, girl! VelvetyCheerio.
GrannyP chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Uh oh, voting already ended now. No biggie. I'm sure I wouldn't have won anyway.

Well.. um... I know it's a bit late for this, but I caught a mistake I didn't catch before. I think Iris was supposed to have said "why wouldn't I be" instead of "why would I be"... I have no idea how I overlooked that before. But yeah, I do that sometimes.

Nice work! I saw that you have some new reviewers. Congrats!
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 8/3/2008
Iris and Danny got the police detective to back down. It's good to read an update. Keep up the good work.

~SirScott
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Interesting and angsty chapter. I like it, although there wasn't much about "revenge plots" in there. I still love it, though.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
Wow... that chapter wasn't lame and corny. Finally, Pearl becomes more of a dominant character than the rest. She and Raven are probably my favorites.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Yep. I'll admit. This is my favorite story out of all of the ones you have written, although I think about Reckoning almost every day.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Wow... I am curious to see how much of a useless appendage to the family her mother actually is then.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Heh. Why didn't the principal call security and get Andrea out of there? Not that I mind how things ended. I understand that standing up to a super model is very hard to do, which is why you probably didn't have any adults doing anything about it... although, you could have had someone stand up to Ryan's defense. After all, he was the "star" of the school. I am not telling you to change the story. I am just giving you some ideas of what could have happened in my mind. Either way, great chapter.
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
O_O. Great job with the plot twist... this is going to get interesting!
Xara Nahara O'Connor chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I love the opening for this story. Sorry it has taken me forever to look at it. I've been busy putzing around on other things. I am home now, so I will probably send more time reading your stories and will eventually read them all.
Hoodwynk chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
The better part of me wants to say that Frank deserved a better chance and some intensive counseling, but the pessimist is really hoping that he is dead. Bad things spread. YOu excelled with the bittersweetness of I/D romance and the curling of the toes lethal was extremely good. I'm actually starting to like/pity Andrea.
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »