Reviews for Bullying and Bulimia
Hoodwynk chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
I love the Raven/Raiden bit, especially how he was not crazy over Iris. It screams suplot and mystery. Nice one and I am really starting to like Pearl.
Kesh chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
!

*translation* (sorry, I'm sugar high) omg omg I love this story so much write more write more
C. Welsford chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
Danny and Iris are absolutely adorable. Update soon, can't wait for more.

- C.
Sydney chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
lol

that was funny
SavRm4MiLuv chapter 10 . 3/4/2008
haha that last line reminded me of a conversation me and my friend would have. me being the martian ;) lol

good chapter. i wonder what raiden has under his sleeve...
GrannyP chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
yay! Raiden Raiden!

Danny and Iris are so mushy but I love it! Can't wait to see what steps Raiden takes next!
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Good points to this chapter:

I thought you had a good introduction, and I found it amusing when Raven Black set off the fire alarms.

Needs improving:

Hm...Raven Black's name kinda urks me a little. It's because it goes too well with her Gothic persona. It's a bit unrealistic; unless she changed it.

Observations: I wonder why most of the songs were about anorexia?

Hm...

-Ramen
TheDarkMeadow98 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I did not like it.
asklefjaeihog chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Thank you for the review! Good Lord, 5400 reviews? You are a reviewing *machine*.

Anyways, this was a really interesting start. I love the idea of getting to play dress up. Whenever I start a new class with a brand new bunch of people I don't know, I'm always someone new. Hah. I don't know if teachers would actually let students lag behind during a fire drill, though. I think it goes against the safety manual, but I understand that it's for the sake of the story .

-Rachel.
C.M.F Wright chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Nice introduction. It's grabbing and draws the reader into the story well.

Now the students of Rollen High were regarding her with heated glazes. - "gazes"

Her new undercover persona she could be whatever she pleased as long as she completed her mission for everyone who had ever been wronged by Ryan Lawder, the Rollen High player. - I think this sentence is missing a verb...

“No, thank you(,)” (s)he answered. - Sorry, but this is one of my pet peeves. Never put a period at the end of the quote when it's followed by he said/she said/etc, and don't capitalize the he/she. The quote is a part of the sentence. I notice you have this in a few other places, too.

“Thanks. I’ll have to watch those shadows.” Iris said friendly. - "friendly" is an adjective - maybe you meant "in a friendly tone"?

She didn’t look surprise. -"surprised"

I find it a little hard to believe that the other people at the school don't recognize her if she's gone there since kindergarten. Sure, she may be wearing make-up, but it's a little hard to disguise oneself so totally that almost no one recognizes you. Plus, wouldn't the teacher call her by her real name in class?

(Not to mention, you'd NEVER be able to hold a conversation through most fire alarms - at least, not the ones at all the schools I've gone to. Maybe Raven should pull her aside after they've evacuated?)

I like how you maintain a sense of mystery about this 'plan' of hers. I also think the last sentence to the chapter is a nice conclusion. I'm not entirely sure about the song lyrics. I think they detract from the story somewhat; they seem just thrown in there.
TheDarkMeadow98 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I like it so far, but I dont understand why Iris can be mistaked for a " preppy sex godess" when she has gone to the school her whole life.
Hoodwynk chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
No, not insane, at least not yet. Why would't you want to be insane. Some of the best writers are- passion a good book.

Okay, I liked the chapter with the emotional upheavals that Iris and Danny are going throuh. My question is, when is Katie coming back and how will Ryan and Iris's sister redeem themselves. (I'm guessing that one of them is the seeker of counseling)
Harsh Notes chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Congrats on your one year anniversary. Great job. I don't know who it is. Probably Ryan or her sister.
C. Welsford chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
It gets more complicated by the second! I love your story, it's great. Can't wait for more, so please update soon!

- C.
JZK chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Oh my god - is its Ryan or Andrea?

I cant wait till the next question

Andrea so needs help- so does the mother - i really dontlike either of those two

Iris shoud try to look for her dad
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »