Reviews for Love Through a Golden Lens
saoirse09 chapter 38 . 11/26/2007
your poetry is... amazing. you write about everyday things, but you make them seem so... extraordinarly uncommon. you see the beauty in absolutly everthing.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 90 . 11/22/2007
Stand up, and you know you'd have someone standing by you for you to lean on if you tired
Snow and Spindrift chapter 89 . 11/22/2007
The power of laughter is indeed one strong enough to unite two people, even if they're worlds apart...

Wonderfully well written and expressed. As always :)
Cleo Lamor chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Very very romantic!
Cleo Lamor chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I truly enjoyed reading this poem. you are very descriptive. I truly liked the way the second half was connected with the first half. I put a very strong meaning in place. Thank you.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 85 . 11/19/2007
A sunset wash of amber and gold:

Watch it play across your face,

always smiling or grinning, it seems.

You look at your shadow behind you

and you are silhouetted by the sinking sun

You say you see me in your dancing shadow

or could it be another shadow, mine, next to yours?

Look again at where our hands meet...

In our shadows, you can't differentiate

between your hand and mine.

There's no seam.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 71 . 11/19/2007
And what tools will you use to carve your life, Fan? ;)

I still love this poem as much as the first time I read it :)I'm keeping my review the same as it was before: the real trick is to carve the apple using only the stem. And if someone else has the stem... all you have to do is ask for it. With your charm, they'd have no choice but to give it to you.
heavengurl899 chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
I like the first part of the poem very much...the last one brings it down because you relate it to yourself...

Even if no one in the world knows me

I would like you to know me
heavengurl899 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
beautiful imagery but the poem itself is kind of confusing. I write poetry myself so I know they're hard to write.

Beautiful days,

Became a loniness awash.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 52 . 11/9/2007
hm... a beautiful image of a dream :)

would be in even more vivid color in reality.

alright I really must go now but I wanted to tell you I liked this one as well (big surprise... I like all you poems. But I especially love the repetition at the end of this one, and then "but mostly just you". it just seems so simple. yet so complex... ;)
Snow and Spindrift chapter 50 . 11/9/2007
It's amusing how you seem to write all these months beforehand, yet post them at the moment when they make sense in the present :) wonderful job.

we started a long-term project in school today that's supposed to be about self-realization... the first step was to fill out a survey, and the third question was "If you were to describe yourself according to the qualities of an animal, what animal would you be?" I almost laughed out loud ;)
Snow and Spindrift chapter 45 . 10/25/2007
this one has a different tone than your usual poems...

but you know no morning comes without a sunrise :) if you squint right, you can always see the smile you long for in the rays
Snow and Spindrift chapter 43 . 10/20/2007
i always liked sunrises better than sunsets :) it's a pity most people sleep right through them
Snow and Spindrift chapter 44 . 10/20/2007
" If you have built cloud castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them..." - Henry D. Thoreau

beautiful job, as always :) i try to paint with brushes, but it's a real skill to paint with words.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 36 . 10/8/2007
i like the ides of snow "hugging"... it's not a word i hear usually when snow is described. nice wording :)
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »