Reviews for Life Without Meaning
Amethystars chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Huh, interesting take on the city/country mouse thing, but still very true. Nice story.
impendingdisconnect chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
All in all, very nice. I only had one problem with it - that of a rat tearing off an eagle's beak in midair. It may even do Aesop proud.

Good chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
This could get published, b'gum!
Clefster1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
I love it, it kind of ties into one of the morales of Julius Caesar (Shakespeare). It says that a person who fears death has died many times before he is physicaly dead, meaning that if the fear of death keeps you from having experiences then you have suffered a fate worse than death. I like it and the rats' names are very cool. I give it one thumb up and one peace sign!
Tiefling chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
I like it! It could maybe do with a better title, though.
Venus5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
*sniffu* That's sad, but all-too-true, isn't it?
Akisis chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Life, without any meaning to it? It goes deep; I'm impressed. :-D (Then again, you have that extraordinary talent of being able to reach inside of yourself and putting things down beautifully.)
Prometheus chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Since you threatened me into giving a review, and are so frivolous that you want to be able to say "Oooooh, look, I have this many reviews, I am so SPECIAL, even though I had to MAKE people review it here...so what if I already know what they think, I came make people IMPRESSED with this", then I guess I may as well cater to it... Good concept, yes. But the way it's written just didn't appeal to me. Like the eagle part though. It was a bit too short, and it just... I don't know. I didn't like it. :( Of course, I couldn't write half as decent of this, so I shouldn't even be talking - Kies: That's right. You shouldn't. - But you wanted reviews. And I was joking about the beginning. It should look familiar to you. ;)
Trunks chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
That was very well written. I love fables and this one is just another to add on to that list. It reminds me of one I've heard before, yet much more creative. :) Great job.