Reviews for Future Predicament
whos this gabe character chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
black and white is safe. it's predictable. there are no secrets, it's straightforward and self explanitory. we're comfortable with that. the rainbow is screaming to be explored. there is so much about it that we dont know. there are so many hidden colors. so many colors un-named and un-seen. they tasted the rainbow, and the freedom that it provides, got scared and returned to boring old black and white. but is black and white really all that boring? is there more to it then we think? why is black and white "classic"? is it because it's been around for so long? are there different shades of black and white? what about grey? or is it all a variation of the same two colors? then again, isnt everything a variation of the same thing... light?

not sure if i made any sense there... i was kind of rambling on and on... sorry about that.

i love it. really made me think. never stop writing. ever.
windy girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Ahaha, I love this. Perhaps you were talking about life & its absolutes, but the first thing I thought of was black and white photo albums. I personally believe they're much more romantic when compared to color photos... *shrugs*

*kt
Thenardier chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I loved this. It's so poignant. The last line was especially lovely.
Basara chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
is the safe zone better?

nice...
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Quite morbid imagery. It's like when you're tired of all the complexities in life, you want to go back to basics. Keep writing!

-C.N
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Maybe it's simpler to see life in black and white? Interesting haiku.