Reviews for SuicidaL
whos this gabe character chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
amazing. truly amazing.
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Lovely, simply lovely. It was really good and had very nice descriptions.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I like the similarities of the first and last stanzas. The bold and italics really added the power. Great job!

-C.N
the truth beneath the rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
OOwow. That was amazing! The ending just blew me away.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
You've got an amazing talent for poetry. Again, excellent job with the bold and italic print. This is such a beautiful piece but its so cruel and brutal at the same time. Also going on my favorites. Great work.
tearing hands chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I liked how the last stanza began the same way as the first one. The bolded and italized words and the things in parentheses really added to it. My only criticism is that the line "just deal with it the mindless crowds and disorientated mobs yell" seemed a little bit too long and unwieldy. Good job.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Yeah, I have a bad habit of thinking of ways to kill myself or trying to choke myself with the phone charger. But anyhow. I'm just saying that because it was easy to relate to. She was no longer of the finest material and she didn't know if it was even worth it to be. So on. Love it. Good job.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Oh. I really love this. I love the ending, and your use of boldings and italics. Adding it to my favourites. Amazing work.