Reviews for Something Lost
HopelessGenius chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I was browsing through my favorites stories since I'm unable to find anything worth reading on this site anymore and I came across this little gem. My my I've missed your writing. It's so raw, honest, and lyrical...I could read it all day. Please, please update soon. Or publish! I'd definitely buy :)

Hope you're doing well...

Hopeless
sarasah chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
i love it. Proceed with the good
Lauren Stargazer chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I just wanted to stop by and say that I love what you've written so far and I'm eagerly waiting for another update. I wanna know what happens next! Keep up the great work!
InsaneRomantic chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Firstly, I want to say that I am so glad you're working on Something Lost! The first major change I've noticed so far is the tone you've set between Cohora and Jule. In the original version of Something Lost, Co and Jule seemed much closer friends, but I don't get that same feeling with the new edition. Jule comes off a little more distant, and I'm curious to see how her personality will develop. I'm also admittedly interested to learn more about Brit's antagonism.
HopelessGenius chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Loved it! Please update soon!
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Ahhhh what is he gonna take? It's killing me! :P
Fictitious-Historian chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Wow, starting to get really intense now! It's still well written, still sounds professional and still holds my attention really well! Please keep posting this, as I am really enjoying it!
smrae chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Loved it! I want to know what he wants in return. Things are getting interesting! Looking forward to the update.
Erin Maureen chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I've read this story since you first posted, and now for your reposting, and I have to say it all really intrigues me. Not only that, but your writing is very good and you keep me interested. But, I kind of felt like this was just a filler chapter compared to the others. I was hoping for more explanation or action. Just something more. Hopefully that will be done in the next chapter.
HopelessGenius chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I can't express how much I love this. Every time I come onto this site I check to see if you updated it and when I saw that you had I literally jumped up and down with glee. Please update again soon!
Roskie chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Oh god, this is so suspenseful. I really want to know what is going on. It seems great to me so far, you aren't dithering with unneeded details and are only mentioning what is needed. Although, I guess a few more details wouldn't hurt, but I think it is just fine the way it is. I am also secretly (well, not so secretly anymore) hoping that this may turn super romantic suddenly. Tee hee.
Roskie chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This story is really gripping! Really excellent, you don't hover on unnecessary details but you also cover all the bases very well, and you keep the story going at a good pace.
Erin Maureen chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I can't wait for the big reveal of what he wants!
Fictitious-Historian chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
After reading chapter IV (and the author's note down the bottom): Not many recommendations i can make really. It's grammatically solid, well spaced out (unlike my own writing) and employs a good vocabulary at times. Most of all, the characters are beyond 2d and believable, with the exception of the god. No man so few character flaws. On top of the fact that he's an actual god... Still, not much i can think of!
Maka-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
wow, i loved it
i like your style: clean, blunt, honest
i appreciate the good length of this first chapter and things are already happening so that's a plus
keep up the good work