Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
Momochan77 chapter 20 . 11/22
This story is interesting. I'm glad Jonnie went for Ryder and hope they get back together and make up. Sean is a cutie and when you said he was Orochimaru from Naruto at the Halloween party, his cuteness went up for me. Danny, is ok. Definitely dramatic but in a charming way. Trent is a dog, and I can't wait to see what Jonnie has planned for him. Jonah is a sweet big brother type of guy. I hope he finds the right person for him as well. Ryder is sexy! I liked him almost instantly, and really hope he can work things out with his problems and Jonnie. Jonnie is a great character, she's spunky and sweet with a great sense of humor. I'm also curious to see what would happen if her brothers found out she was living with a bunch of guys. The only suggestion I would give you for your story is to give Vincent more chapter time. Dogs are adorable! Please update again soon :)
listeninggame chapter 19 . 11/16
Ah! What?! No! What is this?! This is going to kill me I swear, I love it so much.
nlori1234 chapter 19 . 11/14
She's such an idiot! Omg. She finally finds a guy that really truly likes her and she just... ughh... she's a complete idiot. Must be that time of the month huh? :P She was totally over-reacting. She better apologise, and real quick at that.

RedRogue55 chapter 1 . 11/13
Hey, Lynn, I think you misunderstand. Definitely not an ad for money, but hopefully you get to check out the webshow on the totally free realm of Youtube!
Lynn K. Hollander chapter 1 . 11/12
So this is all an ad for money?
Sorry, but not interested in anything this tacky.
listeninggame chapter 17 . 11/6
This is the best story ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/30
What happens next? Please finish the story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30
This is sooo good so far!
smrae chapter 17 . 10/19
Ugh Felicia always ruins everything lol. I love that Ryder saved the day. The fight between the boys was humor! Poor Danny haha.
FiredUp chapter 16 . 9/14
I'm really glad that you are reposting this, as I have really wanted to read this. I feel something serious is going to happen in the next chapter. I really hope Jonnie and Rider stay together though.
CapriChica chapter 12 . 9/13
I like Ryder. I want Ryder. No Jonah.
smrae chapter 16 . 9/10
Great chapter! I love the interaction dialogue between the boys. You have a lot of inspiration to work with I bet! Haha I love Ryder and johnnie's conversation. Made my heart melt I think any girl would love to hear that from their special someone. 3 love it looking forwRd to more Johnnie!
zzzeus11 chapter 16 . 9/10
this is fucking good!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 15 . 8/13
Awesome chapter; please keep writing!
gyoung chapter 15 . 8/10