Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
MelissaAnne1997 chapter 4 . 22h ago
Great story! Cannot wait for the web series :)
Iris Stone chapter 4 . 2/28
Love this story! So glad it's back up here! Can't wait for the next chapter :) You're a truly talented writer!
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 3 . 2/20
Yay! I've seen this story on fifty million favorite lists (okay, maybe not that many, but still, a LOT!) and I've wanted to read it since then. I'm so glad you're putting it back up! Even if it's temporary. Is it temporary? I woke up a few hours ago, so my brain isn't fully functioning yet. But I definitely agree with Jonnie on the matter of coffee- I hate it. So, that's the end of my ramble, aside from one last question-
how often are you updating?
retrospect129 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
a total shame it is no longer free. it sounded really cool as well! It must be really good for it to get published, so congrats. Although, I, like everyone else am a bit miffed. I think around 5% of books on here have been published, which is great for authors but not so much for people who come here to read. I guess it is all down to the plagiarism. Some people ruin it for others!
retrospect129 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Downloading the kindle app as we speak; I will let you know what I think as I go along!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Loved your book soo much! Also super cool you got it published! I really hope my stories can be published one day!
OnyxBuddha chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
... THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Annie chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Dude, this is like the ultimate deja vu. I remember reading a manga that has the same plot as this.
Arithmetic13 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
You really should but in the summary this is just an excerpt of your book.
Emlisbeth730 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
$3.49? Aint nobody got time fo' dat! Seriously though. Loved the intro but am disappointed it costs money :P
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I feel like I have been cheated. You should have made this clear at the very beginning that there was only a little bit of story and I can't believe you did this in such an off hand manner. Wouldn't buy it under any circumstances because I feel you just rode roughshod over the readers. And yes it is "whet" not "wet".
foreigndelight chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
you are selling it?
April7430 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I can't find your story on my iPhone is it on iBooks? Or some where else?
Jynx4Ever chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
ohhhh ur evil...
Isabella22 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Seriously? I don't have a kindle, iphone, OR android.
:P