Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
DenimKitty chapter 14 . 7/25
I would like to point out that you marked this story as complete, and it isn't yet. It's unfair to readers who start this fic to expect that they are going to be able to read a complete story, and not be able to. I suggest you change the status, because it's dishonest, even if you're trying to promote your book and webseries.

I would like to say congratulations on starting off with a small fictionpress story and coming so far, and I can see why your story has been successful. It's fun, and I really like your writing style. The story is engaging, and I'd like to finish it soon, because I really want to know what happens next :) You've got me hooked, and I personally am rooting for Jon and Ryder, but I like Jonah as well. I guess I'll see~
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 14 . 7/23
Interesting. Please post more! And I hope you get the webseries going soon- it looks really promising.
Annie chapter 14 . 7/22
I literally couldn't wait for the rest of this so I bought the book on kindle and I LEGIT CRIED SO HARD at the end! Why? Oh well, but well done anyway this is amazing. TO EVERYONE ELSE. BUY THE BOOK! It's so good :')
The Turophile chapter 14 . 7/21
Oh man, where is Steve taking her? Ahhhh, the Jonnie and Ryder moments are so cute! :') I really wish they end up together (haha, WISH, when Jonnie is dressed as a GENIE, get it? XD Yeah, okay, lame pun) Awesome! Congratulations about the cast! This sounds like it'll be so much fun, and I'll definitely subscribe! Anyway this was an amazing chapter, as always, and I really look forward to more! :)
KimberleySacha chapter 14 . 7/21
what is this steve guy...?
should we be worried?
please update soon!... :D
saportaaa chapter 14 . 7/21
SO SO SO in love! Upset that I am barely reading this for the first time - wish it could last forever.
Blackcatfrodo chapter 1 . 7/2
I'm so excited to hear this is becoming a video series! Can't wait to see the episodes!
I was thrilled to get an alert for another chapter of What If? And decided to come read Jonnie the Girl again for the millionth time since I hadn't for awhile and heard the good news. Love the story and all the characters. I hope you're still uploading the chapters here! But I guess I could always go run and get it on amazon (:
Congrats and I can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1
Hey! I absolutely love this book of yours and tend to come back to reread stories I love on here from time to time...and it sucked to see yours gone. Sadly, I can't afford to just buy the eBook for every book I love on here as of now. :( Please update...or do let me know if there's any way to get access to the whole story. You're an exceptional author. ;) Contact me at mnarvaak gmail
The Turophile chapter 13 . 6/29
Oh no, why was Jonah badmouthing Ryder? I think he really is jealous of Ryder! And wow, man, I'm starting to like Ryder even more than before! He was so calm about the whole thing! Although that could have been because he didn't have anything to say to defend himself :( I'm hoping it's not that and it's just because Ryder is a good guy that he didn't snap at Jonah for badmouthing him! Anyway great chapter as always and I really hope that Jonnie will end up with Ryder! I saw the cast for all 5 boys by the way and it looks awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20
Can I just say I love this story! Hope things are going well with the mini-series
KimberleySacha chapter 13 . 6/19
hahahaa
way hey...whats gonna happen...?
please update soon! :D
The Turophile chapter 12 . 5/25
Ahhh! She ruined it! :'( It was going so well - Ryder was holding her, after being amazingly sweet towards her, and they were having such a cute moment, but then Jonnie had to mention Jonah! Why?! D': Poor Ryder! I really want Ryder and Jonnie to be together now! Ryder deserves to get Jonnie if he wants her - she can't break his heart and leave him for Jonah :( And will Ryder die at the end? Please say no. (I think I mentioned this in a review earlier, but I read one of your short spin-offs to this story, and I thought you wrote something "Ryder's funeral" in the story. Of course, I closed that story straight away in case of any more spoilers, but I can't take back what I think I read. I'm just hoping that it didn't say that and I either I misread it, or I misinterpreted, because RYDER CAN'T DIE T_T He and Jonnie are perfect for each other!) On a happier note, awesome! You got your cast for the Jonnie production! This is great! I can't wait to see what they look like :) Please update soon! I can't wait for more!
berniwidow chapter 12 . 5/20
I love the story! But you should update more often! Please do so!

Xoxo