Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
berniwidow chapter 12 . 5/20
I love the story! But you should update more often! Please do so!

Xoxo
Berni :)
KimberleySacha chapter 12 . 5/20
JONNIE U R AWFUL!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/20
I just love Ryder! I hope they end up together! 3
TicoTaco chapter 11 . 4/21
Alright ! Congrats for casting most of tge characters -if not all- already *thumbs up*
thanks for inserting spaces you've no idea how much better that was to me .
Can't wait for the web series ! so keep up the good work !
I'm confused at the moment does she still feel something for Jonah or is it platonic now ?
objectinmotion chapter 11 . 4/19
I hope you get more pledges on kickstarter! I am sadly unable to donate but this sounds like a totally great idea and I really hope it works out! Can't wait to see the rest of the story and the miniseries!
The Turophile chapter 11 . 4/18
Oooh, so Ryder knows about her liking for Jonah? Hmmm... Interesting. And he made Jonah jealous of course :D but I like Ryder and Jonnie! Although, I just realised, Jonah and Jonnie has a really cool ring to it! Eh, at least with the pizza, Ryder has an excuse to spend more time with Jonnie, but it doesn't sound like he thinks of Jonnie as more than a friend yet :/ And... Well, I still really really want Ryder and Jonnie together!
Anyway, great writing as usual!
Sasha chapter 11 . 4/18
So Ryder actually planned it all along then?! whats gonna happen with April and Danny? Cant wait 4 the next chapter! please udate soon! :D
The Turophile chapter 10 . 4/17
Ahhh, this is perfection! That chapter was an awesome blend of emotional, cute and funny, and I love Ryder! ... So, I accidentally read one of your other stories, and I didn't know it would spoil this for me, but I think I might have read something along the lines of... Ryder dying? Please tell me that's not what will happen! Ryder can't die... Right? I stopped reading that story, of course, when I read that but I can't stop thinking about it! I'm still clinging to the hope that he doesn't die! He's so sweet! And funny! And Jonah was jealous of him ;) But seriously, I like Ryder more than Jonah - don't kill him off :'(
Awesome126534 chapter 10 . 4/16
Wonderful! Can't wait for Chapter 11!
deets1 chapter 10 . 4/9
I like this story! I started reading it the last time, I remember. It's improved since he kart time you wrote it. It's lighthearted(-ish), and I really look forward to the development. Team Ryder! Haha! Jonah has had his chance. Be shouldn't limit the growth of those around him. Especially since Jonnie seems to make Rhder a better person. Which I guess is the point.

I liked the Johnny intro by the way. Nice subversion.
Deets
Sasha chapter 10 . 4/8
This is a GOOD story...really need 2 read more! :))
please please keep going and update VERY soon :D pleeeeeaseee...? thxlol
TicoTaco chapter 10 . 4/8
I really like this story and what I really like is that it's actually true so that's actually amazing to be able to endure living with 5 boys in one house, specially one like Tristan :D , anyways i'm actually really excited about the web series, I haven't been on FP for long but this is the first story that I come upon that actually did a webseries (an amazingly creative idea BTW), little request of mine please do insert spaces between the paragraphs because I start accidently skipping lines and I get confused so that would be a great favor. Really like this story, really excited for the webseries, keep on writing :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4
I love Jonnie!
13LittleRed13 chapter 9 . 4/2
What nooo I need more! This was an amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next:) I kinda wanna ship Jonnie and Jonah but I also like Trent and I REALLY like Ryder too anyways great job:)
The Turophile chapter 9 . 4/2
Ooooh... Things are getting interesting! So what's Ryder gonna do? I really like him, but for some reason, I feel like Jonah will end up with Jonnie. Ah well, I like Jonah too :)
2,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »