Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
Cris chapter 4 . 3/23
OMG. I feel like such a pest but I keep forgetting to mention other things. Man.
Just realized, your webseries is casting people for the roles. GR. It totally sucks that I don't live in L.A otherwise I would SOOO tryout for the role of Jonnie.
I honestly have never had a character that I connected to so much. So frustrating. The description literally describes me: brunette; small, tender, everyman type with a fast mouth; a female Ferris Bueller; rather dorky and awkward, possibly wears glasses; must be able to pull off comedic timing and have a sense of warmth.
Well besides the "everyman type". Don't wanna sound pretentious. Ew. I feel like I've set myself up for a label that probably wasn't even there. Ur. Awkward.
I should probably shut up now.
lol.
Seriously though, huge bummer. That is if I don't decide to save up money and take on one of my dreams to become an actress...hmm...possible? Maybe? Unrealistic and way in over my head? Another possibility.
Cris chapter 3 . 3/23
Oh, by the way. Not to sound snooty, but I really like your work because you remind me A LOT of myself. It's so awesome to see that in your work. I feel like I can connect to it so much more knowing that there's a little piece of myself in it. Love the honest, sardonic and spunky vibe you have to it.
I admire your work so much and you've really inspired me to start writing again. Hopefully I will be able to publish my own book. Really, your work is great.
Cris chapter 3 . 3/23
YESS! A WEBSERIES!? That's so awesome to hear. I've been following your work (almost) forever and your writing is nothing like I've seen on Fictionpress. So refreshing to see a genuinely good writer. Can't wait to see your work out on the internet as an actual motion-picture. Fantastic.
The Turophile chapter 7 . 3/18
Nooooo! Rider does drugs? Poor guy! . At least he's agreed to try and quit now :( I really hope he stays clean now! And I would love to have been able to be one of the background people in the web series. If only I lived in LA. But I live across the Atlantic Ocean, so that's definitely a no-go xD I really hope Jonnie gets a chance to become a webseries, because you've got me hooked!
Jackie chapter 6 . 3/11
Just FYI, you can't 'copy paste' anything on fictionpress anymore (to prevent plagiarism), so unless somebody types out that entire kickstarter link by hand (which is unlikely, with all those numbers), people aren't going to the website. Maybe post the link on your profile?
Shadows11 chapter 5 . 3/9
this story is very interesting.. please say there is more ?
The Turophile chapter 5 . 3/7
Heyya, this is a great story so far and I really can't wait for more! I'm rooting for Ryder at the moment, but I really like Trent too!
MelissaAnne1997 chapter 4 . 2/28
Great story! Cannot wait for the web series :)
Iris Stone chapter 4 . 2/28
Love this story! So glad it's back up here! Can't wait for the next chapter :) You're a truly talented writer!
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 3 . 2/20
Yay! I've seen this story on fifty million favorite lists (okay, maybe not that many, but still, a LOT!) and I've wanted to read it since then. I'm so glad you're putting it back up! Even if it's temporary. Is it temporary? I woke up a few hours ago, so my brain isn't fully functioning yet. But I definitely agree with Jonnie on the matter of coffee- I hate it. So, that's the end of my ramble, aside from one last question-
how often are you updating?
retrospect129 chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
a total shame it is no longer free. it sounded really cool as well! It must be really good for it to get published, so congrats. Although, I, like everyone else am a bit miffed. I think around 5% of books on here have been published, which is great for authors but not so much for people who come here to read. I guess it is all down to the plagiarism. Some people ruin it for others!
retrospect129 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Downloading the kindle app as we speak; I will let you know what I think as I go along!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Loved your book soo much! Also super cool you got it published! I really hope my stories can be published one day!
OnyxBuddha chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
... THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Annie chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Dude, this is like the ultimate deja vu. I remember reading a manga that has the same plot as this.
2,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »