Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
WhadTehFuhk chapter 3 . 1/10
... THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Bitch, please. I'm not buying your book after you faked a story on here. That's crazy and absolute bull. Learn what homophones are and then figure your shit out before you piss off other people.
Annie chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
Dude, this is like the ultimate deja vu. I remember reading a manga that has the same plot as this.
Arithmetic13 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
You really should but in the summary this is just an excerpt of your book.
Gem chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Are you freaking serious...? Fiction press is one of the only places I can read original writings for free, and now you are taking me away from that. This is obviously not a place to promote yourself to make money.

P.S it's whet not wet.
Emlisbeth730 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
$3.49? Aint nobody got time fo' dat! Seriously though. Loved the intro but am disappointed it costs money :P
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I feel like I have been cheated. You should have made this clear at the very beginning that there was only a little bit of story and I can't believe you did this in such an off hand manner. Wouldn't buy it under any circumstances because I feel you just rode roughshod over the readers. And yes it is "whet" not "wet".
Tania chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Note to RedRogue55: FictionPress is a community for writers to share their stories and receive feedback on their work. In exchange for providing you with suggested edits and commentary, you do not charge us for reviewing your work. This isn't an appropriate outlet for you to advertise your book, pull people in, and bait and switch them to Kindle where they must pay to read the rest of your story. Either post the whole story, or take it off. I don't have time to do a ton of unpaid editing work & don't enjoy being played with.

PS - You do not "wet" someone's appetite. You "whet" someone's appetite.

So, good luck. You've sufficiently angered your readers/fans/helpers with the bait & switch. Do you think they will buy a book from you now? I'm guessing they won't ... not ever.
foreigndelight chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
you are selling it?
April7430 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I can't find your story on my iPhone is it on iBooks? Or some where else?
Jynx4Ever chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
ohhhh ur evil...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Great. I don't have a Kindle, Apple or Android. Thanks anyway.
Isabella22 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Seriously? I don't have a kindle, iphone, OR android.
:P
Felix Golden chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Umm. What if you don't have an iPhone or Android? Are you gonna post the rest up here also? Please! It's really really REALLY good.
rasetsuyukino chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
You meanie... Thats just... I mean what about the people who CANT buy it? Got my hopes up because I was running out of things to read and then THIS... Well Im obviously not going to buy your book for money, so buh-bye.
2,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »