Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
91816119 chapter 41 . 8/3/2010
That was the perfect ending, very truthful. I don't suggest you go through with a sequel, it would fit with how this one ended - it was a very heavy finish, and continuing that would ruin the note which concluded this story. Excellent, though.

~Tuskface

P.S: you might want to go through the story again, there were lots of little grammatical and typing errors.
91816119 chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Hey, I'm still going! Just one thing I wanted to say; since I last reviewed, the grammatical errors have become a bit more common and, dare I say it, worse...

Maybe you should just edit a couple of these.

Tuskface
5redroses chapter 41 . 7/31/2010
I have to say that I found the ending rather abrupt and not particularly to my liking, but I do understand that you wanted to stay true to real life, and that real happy endings are very rare. It made me tear up at any rate. I look forward to reading the sequel.
JeneyaStorm chapter 41 . 7/30/2010
WHA whut what?

wat Ryder didnt give up drugs he died he friggin died *breaks down and cries screams shrieks bawls*
5redroses chapter 19 . 7/30/2010
Ryder is so amazingly nice, comforting his girlfriend about another guy not liking her. If I were him I'd be really jealous.

Urgh, guys go really lame when they're in front of other guys.
5redroses chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
AHAH! I knew that he was secretly a millionaire :D

Trent's "revelation" made me laugh so hard, but I had to do it silently because I didn't want my family thinking I'm crazy. And now my stomach hurts :(
5redroses chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
Gasp! That is so sweet :) I really hope he doesn't turn out to have any more skeletons in his closet.

I loved the way all the guys rushed to her defence. They've obviously grown fond of her :)
5redroses chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
So Jonah thinks there's something wrong with Ryder and Ryder thinks there's something wrong with Steve...interesting...
5redroses chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
O, what's Danny's secret? Maybe he works as a rent boy or has embarrassingly rich parents, I wonder...
5redroses chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Oww, and I thought he actually liked her :(
5redroses chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
Hahaha oh the guys' reactions to the tampons were so hilarious.
5redroses chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
""You're going to pay for this, Ryder," she spat. "And I think you know exactly how."

"I'd take him over you any day!" Ryder shouted back, kicking her sky blue Jetta so hard it left a small dent. "Don't call me again, you freak!""

I found this a little confusing- I''m guessing that you meant "Monika" rather than "Ryder" in the second bit, but you wrote "shouted back" which implies that Ryder just said something to her, which he didn't. Did you accidentally miss out a line of text?
JeneyaStorm chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
he's coming out
JeneyaStorm chapter 16 . 7/30/2010
"WHERE IS HE?" Trent came out with a baseball bat in hand, looking alert and ready to cause pain. Jonah came at his heels, with a wooden cane, while Danny was holding a frying pan, and Sean hiding behind them all with only a kitchen spoon to boast.

-aaw and Ryder already kicked his ass
JeneyaStorm chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
o very good wonder when d boys will meet her delta force brothers
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »