Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Sweet story :-)

Reminds me a bit of Reagan and the deadly seven sins..

But I really like this kind of romance, sometimes you know

what will happen and the way how you describe it, it's another every time!

DA-chen
Jimmi J chapter 41 . 4/13/2010
This story was by far one of the best stories I have read. Weird thing is I hate stories with sad endings but this one was different. It touched me and made me cry. It's rare that a story can do that to me. I love this story in so many ways and it was funny and well written. I'm so sorry about the real life Ryder. I would've probably went suicidal. But anyways I really liked it and it was an amazing story... just like you ;)
musha chapter 41 . 4/12/2010
It was a beautiful story. A few minor spelling errors, but you portrayed the depth of the characters well.

I can't help but be impressed at how open you are with your life's personal events; I have trouble enough with revealing works of fiction. Honestly, I feel honored to have become a part of your life through vicarious reading. I saw on your website that you are considering changing the ending; I like it just as it is. It's real, which makes it that much better.

Thank you for the story! I wish you all the best in your endeavors. :)

-musha
ithinkyourgay chapter 41 . 4/9/2010
omg! the ending was so sad. i was so shocked that ryder died. it was so unfortunate that they didn't get married after all. i bet jonnie still thinks about what could have been if she had married him.
ithinkyourgay chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
jonnie is going to end up with ryder isnt she?
Whatgoesup chapter 41 . 4/5/2010
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Did you really have to end it like this? I get this whole shit is real life, but then, I think...I spent two hours reading this story...for what? For this couple not even get a bloody happy ending? I DON'T SEE THE BLOODY POINT IN THIS STORY.

Did you seriously have to do this? It was stupid. Whatever.
Paddyyirishgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
RedRogue55, what can I say that hasn't already been said to you?

I started this story last night at nine thirty, I finished at midnight, which was very good timing for me. I couldn't believe how easily I could read your story and connect with all the characters. The reason I didn't review straight away after reading was beacause in one of your authors notes it said to check out your homepage, so that's what I did. :) lol

I looked at pretty much everything there. You don't know how much respect I have for you, for first of all being able to write out this story and secondly for being able to have the courage to share it with people all over the world. When I read another A/N, saying that this story was based on your real life, well most of it, it tore my heart out. I just can't believe the talent you have shown here. I was actually crying at the end. I was utterly heart broken. I have been through some rough times myself, but I never cried as much as I did. I won't say why here, as it might ruin the story for readers who check out the reviews first. :) But Oh my god!

Now, moving onto people telling you that you write like a fourteen year old is absolute bull! Show my a fourteen year old who can put that much depth into a story and characters. Frankly I think you were absolutly right in what you said. (Jealousy is an awful thing ;).)

My favourite charaters have to be Jons, Ryder and Trent. I'm lovin' the older protective brothers too! I have one myself lol. I love Trent basically because he reminds me of one of my very good friends, always up for some fun. It's amazing how similar the charcters in your story (people in real life) are to my own friends and family.

I'm going to stop talking now, I have never written so much in a review before. I just have one more thing to say. I wish you the very best in life and where ever this story takes you.

x

S.Y.C
NoneOfYourBusiness chapter 41 . 3/29/2010
Confession Time. When I first started reading this story, Jonnie the Girl, I intended to review every chapter.

It never happened.

I was so caught up and sucked in reading your story that I kept saying to myself, "I'll review later" (Don't ask me; stupid idea).

As for the story, God bless you. It was great. Most stories I read are crap (even though every story has something good to it, no matter how horrible the plot). I have to say, I'm really impressed. You have a real future as a writer.

I like how the story turned out, no matter how sad. In truth, the ending was suitable and a good ending. It contented me when I finished reading. It wasn't one of those, "SHOT I WISH THE STORY CONTINUED!" It was more of a, "Wow. That was a really great story. I hope I get to read stories as awesome as that one was in the near future." sort of things.

There are a lot of different morals I guess someone could conjure up, only a few being that sometimes things happen for the best, not everyone is as they seem, and the least being that smoking and drugs is harmful. Great work.

Thank you so much for this story. I truly enjoyed it, spending nights just thinking about what would happen in the next chapter, why someone did that, or creating my own personal adventures in my imagination based off the foundation of your story. I loved this. I really did.

Yeah, yeah, I know everyone loves flattery, but I'm just getting really annoying, correct? Just clarifying that I'm not at unawares of my irritating talking things. Heck, you're probably thinking, "When will this stupid person stop reviewing my stories? God!" Yeah, I know, I'd be thinking the same thing. You just want one short and sweet review, not five paragraphs of repetitive crap! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

No, I'm not a forty-five year old grandpa who's reading young romance stories. Truthfully, I'm just a teen girl who loves reading, imagination, romance, and a number of other things. I know; I talk as if I'm some suffisticated critic capable of having you become known and publishing your books. Frankly, I just give critique to writers because, I must say, my taste of good stories is pretty good. (No, my taste is not based off of a little kid's "I like this story!" but rather that of the majority of the world's taste, fits my own). By the way,

I think it's a great influence how you added that Jonnie stick with sex after marriage. I personally think the world nowadays abuses sex and plays around with it like it's a fun little board card game thing. No, it's not. Hate to be the outcast but, the world is so stuuppidd. You hear about sex all over the television. STUPID STUPID HUMANS AND THEIR CRAPPY SINFUL NATURE. Gosh, we're such hypocritical idiotic retards who don't know the difference between reality and games. And I love creativity and imagination and games as much as anybody, if not, more, but people abuse that. Sex, no game. I don't feel the need to elaborate.

To sum up everything I just said, let me put it this way: Great story. Keep up the good work. Love it.

I'm going to stop rambling right now.

~

Hi, my name is NoneOfYourBusiness, and I greatly approve of this fantastic romance story. All of it. Seriously. I do.

*Silence*
NoneOfYourBusineaa chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Okay, good chapter. Nice shower scene. Btw, I like how you get right to the point. You don't linger aimlessly describing how the bathroom looks or stuff like that except for brief humorous moments, which is fine by me. Yeah, nice job. You're totally right 'bout the Satan thing. I'm a Christian so I know all about that Satan stuff. He's supposed to be really handsome. That does explain why everyone who portrays him is drop-dead-sexy-hot (as my friend would say it). I like the comparisons. And keep Jonah seeming mysteriously nice but untouchable. It attracts readers and a hunger for reading more (2 things you want). As for the Meat Wars...sounds like something a group of guys living together would start, very realistic.

Hi, my name is NoneOfYourBusiness, and I approve this ch/stry.
love75love7 chapter 41 . 3/26/2010
omg i actually cried :(

such a good story.

xx hope you write more great stories like this.

:D
NoneOfYourBusiness chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I like the gradual enhancement to the relationship between Jonnie and Jonah. God.

I like the story, to say the least.

Hi, my name is NoneOfYourBusiness, and I approve this chapter/story.
NoneOfYourBusiness chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Good, good! Little things here and there but nothing big. I must say, you could make a rather impressive author. One little tiny thing, that could just be me, but I still feel the need to mention- Jonah is sounding a bit too perfect. I'm not upset at that, because you've incorporated him well, but every person has some sort of flaw, right? Still, improvement comes with time. I really like this story, and Jonah is a good character.

Yes, yes, it is probably just me with this wild idea that Jonah is too perfect. After all, every girl imagines their crush as someone like a god or angel, right? And this is from Jonnie's perspective. So forget that unneeded comment.

To sum up everything I just said: Good job. Good story.

Going to read CH. 4

Jonnie the Girl could become a book, I suppose. Maybe an extension to the chapters and it might be published. Don't blame me for my imagination, but I believe it's quite possible to become famous off of fanpress/fanfic. After all, Justin Bieber became famous off of YouTube, so anything is possible, right?

Hi, my name is NoneOfYourBusiness, and I approve of this chapter.
NoneOfYourBusiness chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow, I'm impressed. This story is real good. Most stories I read are poop, but this isn't bad! I like it. I really do. And you're glad I do. Don't ask what I told the last guy whose story stunk. (Not a threat Rofl.)

Keep up the good work. Like it. Going to read CH.2

Special thanks to asimplecritic for suggesting this story to me, and my current mildly good mood.

Hi, my name is NoneOfYourBusiness, and I approve of this story.
justmythoughtsandapen chapter 41 . 3/25/2010
oh my...wow im so sorry for the loss... you are a great writer. right now im in SAT Prep im high shool and im crying like a little girl
LanternLight13 chapter 41 . 3/24/2010
This is a tragically beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »