Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
SiningSweetLullabies chapter 41 . 7/19/2009
HOLY SHIT!(excuse my french)

was that really a true story?

I totally balled my eyes out at the end!

my heart definitely goes out to you!

WOW!

this is my absolute, all-time favorite story on FP!

and I hate that this story is real and not just a figment of your imagination...I hate that you actually had to deal with the death of Jalen...but what I love of about this story is that you actually had the courage to finish it... so I guess what Im saying is that I love your courage!...and I definitely love you for willingly sharing your whole life with me.

Keep going strong and don't give up...if for nothing else than for Jalen!

~SinginSweetLullabies~

P.S.

I am defintitely looking forward to reading the sequel about your life and the one about Lea and Trent too...but not so much the one about Ryder being alive...any suggestions?
CatProduttore chapter 41 . 7/18/2009
Sniffle. I loved it. Good luck to you!

Keep writing!
nudgepotterlovesff chapter 41 . 7/15/2009
Holy crap, I'm freaking crying! That was better then any romance movie I have ever seen. God I hope this is published soon.
bored16 chapter 41 . 7/13/2009
I love your story, you really have talent. Even though I didnt want Ryder to die, I think the ending was perfect even though it was very depressing.
Goin'on-a-pancake-high chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Awesome... a real story. i loved it
The Great Banana Juggler chapter 41 . 7/1/2009
Amazing, real, and beautiful. Really as a writer you have talent. And even though the ending really made me cry, I appreciate it that you didn't sugar coat it, and stood with the hard truth, I don't I would be able to do that.
S.L. Gunn chapter 30 . 7/1/2009
AH.

that is all.

S.L. Gunn chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
this makes me smile giddily.

i like smiling giddily.

therefore, i like this.

S.L. Gunn chapter 16 . 6/30/2009
i am pleased.

it was a very nice-

oh who am i kidding?

YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!

ahem.

i'm very interested to see how things play out from here,

because there's still a whole lotta chapters for more drama to play out.

i'm still keeping my fingers crossed for

Jonnie and Ryder to be together in the end.

S.L. Gunn chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
can I slap her?

can I SLAP her?

I'm sorry if you're offended that I want to maim your main character...

But really, she needs some serious maiming.

Okay, I'm done.

S.L. Gunn chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
sneaky, sneaky.

Ryder continues to be my favorite.

i love that he talks of just "acting" the part last night...

but then wants to have "dinner" with her tonight.

hm. :D
S.L. Gunn chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
ah, yes!

jealousy!

bring on the drama!

S.L. Gunn chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
sick, delusional little trent.

i really want rachel to change him.

that'd be fantastic :D
Teenage Trash-xx chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
Wow this is amazing .. I’m actually crying like a baby right now its truly one of the best stories I’ve read on here and I’m so glad I’m came across it "Jonnie" reminds me a bit of myself actually and I never would have thought that this story or most of it was true to real life events I didn’t think stuff like this truly happened.. I think it gives all hopeless romantics a bit of hope.. The ending was not the perfect ending though but I’m glad you stuck to what really happened & gl if u ever do get this published.

x
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
wow. this writing was so good. The ending made me cry. I'm not much of a crier but wow.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »