Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
Alanisaur chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
I came back for a reread and this is what I find? Muahahaaa! I have read it already! ... But I would still like to read it. D:
LaughsWithTears chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
NOOOOO! I don't have a Kindle! Or an iPhone or Android! Ugh... Why do you tempt me so? *Sob*
hersheysouttabusiness chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I downloaded kindle on my iphone to find out I have to pay $3.49 to read the book! I don't have money! I realllllly wanna read it! I'll buy it soon...maybe..
PetalsFromTheForest chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Hey, that little twist at the end? Where I can't finish reading this story because I don't have a fancy phone? Not fun. I'm pouting. I hope you're aware of the sadness you've instilled in me and good percentage of hopeful readers now, BECAUSE IT WAS STARTING TO GET GOOD!
crissy19 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
hate to see this story go! ok so i was sort of obsessed wit it at first but it was well worth it. I just may have to find some way to upload a Kindle soon. Thank u for writing such an amazing, loving, tearful story. Good luck!
AHHHH chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I don't have an iPhone, Android, or any possible free way of acquiring Kindle. Curse you and your deliberately well-written story!
Phoebz01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I think this story looks really good! And i definately want to carry on reading it on the kindle -but do you think you could post a link or something beacause i have no idea how to get to it :/
Super-Spy-Suzie chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
I do like this! Yay :) I really like how you were able to juggle that many characters dialouge at once without letting it get all jumbled and confusing. That's not exactly an easy thing to do. Kudos.
Super-Spy-Suzie chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hi! I think I am going to like this :) It was a good first chapter and I am definitely going to continue.
LiveLaughLoveLuck chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Got my answer for the review I dropped at chapter 1 [;
LiveLaughLoveLuck chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Awww Ryder seems to be the quiet & cold guy :] That's cute. And she's living with 5 guys! Yay for Jonnie! :D
LiveLaughLoveLuck chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Whooph! That was quite a past... I'm going to read more D

Oh, and I noticed that this story only have 3 chapters. What happened to the rest? Where can I find them? :P

Ttuls [;
Awiein chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
I will definitely be re-reading this great story on the Kindle!
smrae chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Omg! I'm so excited for you! Your moving on up chica! I'm on way to figure out how to download the book haha. Congrats :)
Cocoa Jamboree chapter 42 . 6/28/2011
Wow. I can't even figure out the right words to string together to convey the overwhelming emotion this story made me feel. It's 2:23 in the a.m., I read this in one sitting. You've made me laugh countless times, and brought me to tears at the end. It's humbling, when there's no fairytale ending; in a way that makes you glad to be alive and comforted by the knowledge there is no such thing as true perfection. Which is totally crazy, because I absolutely believe in perfect love, but I so appreciate that you portray that life is hard and that sometimes no matter what you try things will still go to shit. I agree with your choice in the ending and humbly offer my respects. And thanks so much for sharing such a personal tale, I would love to see this in print because I would purchase it in a heartbeat. Also my boyfriend and I play the license plate game and punch buggies religiously.
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »