Reviews for Jonnie the Girl
Shelia Hunkapoo chapter 41 . 6/18/2011
Hey i absolutly loved your story... It was very touching and i got attached to the characters"people".. Im glad u shared this... I hope everythings gooing well for you and ur life is prosperous :)
KatMulligan chapter 41 . 6/15/2011
maybe...maybe you could have an alternate ending?

I have to say, I really enjoyed your writing style, and I loved this story. Thanks so much for a great read!
larafrancesca chapter 41 . 6/6/2011
I had a feeling Ryder would play a significant role in the story when he was first introduced, I guess I was right. His character is a great one, I'm sorry that you lost the real Ryder, Jalen. It made my eyes water at the end, you had some sweet moments in their though.

Good luck with your career, how much of this story was real?

Lara
TaylorNamen chapter 41 . 6/2/2011
Okay... I've read your entire story in like 2 days. During Exam review. You are really a great writer. Very interesting.

I think your ending just about killed me though truthfully. I've been so addicted I haven't even read all the little Authors notes...Rude Reader you've got right here.. Sorry bout that.. But this seriously Happened? I think I'll have to go through and read em... But still Great story... very seriously upset about the ending still. lol. My friend Is all about torturing her characters...she'd probably love this ending.. haha. SOrry for the long reply, making up for the others I've neglected to do. GREAT FREAKING STORY!
AutumnMTC chapter 41 . 5/28/2011
Honestly, I'm mad about the ending. But then again, who wouldn't be. He died. And it wasn't one of those soap-opera deaths when the writers can simply bring Ryder back with a pleasant and modern two-day operation and hand him a lollipop afterwards for being a good boy. Eff that, amirite? But still. NO HAPPILY EVER AFTER? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BAH.

But in all seriousness, I couldn't imagine this story ending any other way. A perfect ending wouldn't be...right. It's just not how I would picture Ryder and Jonnie ending up. It was like a tragedy waiting to happen, but I didn't see it coming at all. You were right when you wrote that Jonnie (and her friends) couldn't picture him settling down and getting married or whatever. It's not HIM. It never would be him. You picked the right way to end this, and you wrapped it up beautifully. I don't even care that it's been fifty million years since this has been published. You deserve this lengthy review, and I was proud to type it out for you.

Well done, my friend. Well done.

*stands up and applauds*

~Autumn
Magenta182 chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
Omg I cracked up when Rachel kneed Trent in the groin the 'did mankind service' was I think that jonnie is being a butt naive with Ryder.
Magenta182 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I know you completed this story but hi new reader here!I have to say that just from these 3 chapters that your story that it's one of the funniest I've read on this site!I mean there's no sex or anything vulgar and all the boys are soo HOT! Lol especially the red head(I'm obsessed with red headed boys,there so cute :) ) anyway on to the next chapter!
Rebeca chapter 41 . 5/2/2011
OMFG! i literally had a heart attack when i started reading the last chapter! I luv ur writing. u've the perfect balance of detail and dialogue. Truly a pleasure to read!
Xoder chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
:) Fantastic start !
brownie bunny chapter 41 . 4/25/2011
Oh my...you sure have an interesting life. I'm absolutely sorry for the loss of such an important person in your life. But, you have really done a good job of putting everything down in writing.. :-D Keep it up! :-D
INDEESEEUS chapter 41 . 4/16/2011
You had me in the middle of an emotion breakdown! It's hard to make me cry. Man, the reality of the situation really ended this with a... well, with tears. I would absolutely love a spin-off or sequel. It would make my year. Por favor?

R.I.P Jalen "Ryder"
frostyychicken chapter 41 . 4/9/2011
Oh. My. God.

This has to be the MOST heart-touching, heartfelt, tear-streaming-down-my-face story I have EVER read on fiction press. I LOVE Ryder's character and his relationship with Jonnie; well, not the part when he dies, but yeah.

You mentioned that this was based on real life, so to the person who Jonnie represented, just know that you are one strong person.

I really, really, really, liked this story(:

FrostytheChicken
realle time chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
WOW... addicting :) and sad :(
xkcbby chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I NEVER reread stories, ever. I've only reread two stories (books included) my whole life and this will be my third. I was checking out the sequel "What If" earlier today, and I realised how much I missed this story. I decided I needed to refresh my memory in order to fully appreciate the beauty that is Ryder. God, he's so gorgeous ):
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 5 . 2/18/2011