Reviews for The Poisoner's Ring
somequirkymusings chapter 28 . 3/3
Wow... That was such a wonderful and imaginative and skilfully written read. I love Azri and Cale, but at the same time, I couldn't help but love Ellicor.. I can't believe you killed him off *teary glare*. I also really really love Sienna- it always irked me how M/M romance writers created these stereotypical bitchy, whiny and weak female characters to further their plot and just because they think kickass females have no place in a M/M book.

I can't wait to read more!
somequirkymusings chapter 2 . 3/2
Completely intriguing and brilliant! I'm so hyped to read more hehehe.
Nero Fotia chapter 20 . 2/20
Oh Sienna. She's one hecku'va badass. XD
Nero Fotia chapter 15 . 2/20
Call me Cale.
Yes Sir.

Wow... she really lisens to instructions. XD
MelloMaddness chapter 28 . 2/3
The tension is killing me! Absolutely awesome first book! I'm looking forward to the next! _
aiayumi chapter 1 . 1/3
Finally, a proper story! I can tell by your writing you have published materials. Very interesting setup too. I'll keep an eye on this
Basilius chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
This was wonderfully well done. Everything from the character traits to the scenery was very creative and kept my interest the entire time. Quick read because I was so engrossed. Looking forward to reading the next book. Great job!
weatherleaf chapter 28 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed this. I'm about to read the sequel too :-)
NYXXIA chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I loved this one! Going to the next
NYXXIA chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oooooooohhhhhhhhh *anticipation*
TonyRogers chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This is a very unique and interesting story. It captured my attention from the very beginning. Great job!
zephybite chapter 28 . 3/29/2013
Great story you've written! I like the change of POV in this chappie. On to the next book!
zephybite chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
Whaaaaat...

WHHHHHAAT

Just when I was starting to like the kid, too j-j
Poppy Flower chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
Wow, I loved reading this story. It was enchanting, thrilling, mysterious, and just plain awesomeness! I especially liked the epilogue where we get a glimpse of what Azri feels toward Cale. Cale is such a sweetie and I feel so bad about Ellicor's death. I hope there's a happy ending to this series (hopefully with Cale and Azri together?).
Poppy Flower chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
It wouldn't surprise me if Azri had the antidote all along.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »