Reviews for The Poisoner's Ring (old version)
Lal chapter 28 . 9/14
I'd expected Azri to at least think of how much he was worried for Cale or at least how much he cared for him and was jelly of the fey boy and such TT
I love this so much. Don't ever stop okay? 3
Lal chapter 18 . 9/14
I absolutly love it, it's hard to stop reading it! you're doing a good job and oohh *-* everything's so purrfect. :3 I expect a never ending sequel yea?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8
Honestly the scene sucked. It was ridiculous that Cale would so easily go along with Elicor. If it was magic it was basically rape by Ellicor. Crap chapter.
MySecretIndlugences chapter 17 . 1/24
I've now read through chapter 17, and still I continue to enjoy this story. The plot has so much that happens, and I truly enjoy reading it!
Lea chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
rockspapersnscissors chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
This story was amazing! XD I absolutely loved it! I caught only a few errors, but the plot and character build up covered any flaw I could possibly find! :D

I love the entire idea of the story, it is so very original!

Really, great job! :D

Nbsiren chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
Loved it Going to check out the next book :)
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
At first I was a bit sceptical about reading this story since it didn't really sound like something I would read, but I actually quite enjoyed reading it in the end. I liked the confused perspective that most of the story is told in because it reflects the main character's understanding of the world. Which it should, since the majority of the story was written in his POV.
I hope the sequel is as good as this story, since I'm going off to read it now... (crosses fingers and really hopes you've written a sequel because the amount of people who promise to and then don't is phenomenal)
LesBeatles chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh my God this is so freaking fantastic.

I mean. This is usually the part where I talk about the parts I loved the most, but if I did that I would pretty much be copying and pasting your story right back to you. There was nothing about this story that I didn't like, or that didn't catch my attention.

Hell, even the last chapter where you switched point of views managed to fit in there REALLY well. And normally point of view changes throw me off a bit. You managed to do it with finesse though, and that's a rare talent. Only a good writer could have done that. Great job!

This is seriously one of the most creative and interesting things I have ever read. You've got everything a good writer strives to have, and that's creativity, and the ability to execute that creativity in writing with the PERFECT words.

Thanks for posting this. Seriously. I'm off to read your sequel now, which is unfortunately incomplete, but still DEFINITELY worth the read. I'll also be reading your rewrite.

somequirkymusings chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
Wow... That was such a wonderful and imaginative and skilfully written read. I love Azri and Cale, but at the same time, I couldn't help but love Ellicor.. I can't believe you killed him off *teary glare*. I also really really love Sienna- it always irked me how M/M romance writers created these stereotypical bitchy, whiny and weak female characters to further their plot and just because they think kickass females have no place in a M/M book.

I can't wait to read more!
somequirkymusings chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Completely intriguing and brilliant! I'm so hyped to read more hehehe.
Angel Hertz chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Oh Sienna. She's one hecku'va badass. XD
Angel Hertz chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Call me Cale.
Yes Sir.

Wow... she really lisens to instructions. XD
MelloMaddness chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
The tension is killing me! Absolutely awesome first book! I'm looking forward to the next! _
aiayumi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Finally, a proper story! I can tell by your writing you have published materials. Very interesting setup too. I'll keep an eye on this
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »