Reviews for What a Cliche!
LaylaHarcourt chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Oi, if you don't make a sequel I will be seriously disappointed with you and will unfollow and unfavorite you and all of your other stories! :p
Just kidding! I like them too much, but please do write a sequel! puppy eyes
rusty-reader998 chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! V WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL! WRITE THE SEQUEL!
will that be enough to get u to write the sequel? :p
aweesooooooOooooooOooooooooooooome story pwease dont forget the asequel th story AND the readers deserve it :)
ps.i read it non stop for 12 whole hours(i.e the whole night :p and thats how crrrazzy i became for it :p :D)
missyb1988 chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
all i can say is perfect :) wow!
Ice Bubble chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
Wait wait wait! You said 'no one ever forgets their first love'. They're not going to... split up are they? *tear* I mean just because they're together in the literal sense doesn't mean long distance relationships don't work... right? RIGHT?

Love the story by the way. And of course, a sequel would indeed be lovely!
Ice Bubble chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
Aww, Jakie has a crushie! *pinches cheek*
Ice Bubble chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
OH MY GAWD! I WAN'T MY GUY TO SING THAT TO ME TOOO! (never mind that fact that I haven't yet found him...)

I hope it's not completely horrible that when Phoebe said she loved Tyler I burst out laughing...

Happy New Year!
Ice Bubble chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
LOL! Tyler was stalking her all the way to the beach.
Ice Bubble chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
WAAAAA~!
callmecoolene chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
i love you. just wanted to add another review so others will find this amazing story :P
callmecoolene chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
i looked at the date of your story... it's made in 07?

how i wish i was on this site back then to tell you to make a sequal! MAKE ONE!

the ending was too short and left me hanging. i know you probably won't read this but i can hope for a christmas miracle right? (:
callmecoolene chapter 18 . 12/24/2010
it's christmas eve and this story better have a happy ending or else i will be scarred for the whole of christmas day! O_O
callmecoolene chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
Screw steven! He had me fooled ):

Anyway, I have a feeling now that hels said it that something really bad is going to happen. Please let me be wrong D:
callmecoolene chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
Why? Why tyler? I want to give him a big ol' hug ):
callmecoolene chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
favorite chapter so far! Favorite! I hope there's more like this one. I like how you get right into the swing of things without rushing too much. I'm jittery right now from the excitement :P
callmecoolene chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
i love her english teacher :P

reminds me of mine. he tells us everyday "don't give drugs, give hugs" and a bunch of slang even i haven't heard of before. it's funny 'cause he's like a pimp only he wears khakis and sweater vests xD oops. i'm rambling. but anyway, i love the story so far (;
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »