Reviews for Count The Ways
princessbleachhead chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
wow great chapter, it shows the jealousy joseph has over kels and bry's relationship. he knows he will never reach up to that. i love the way bry and kel communicate, half of it is through normal contact and the rest seems to be telepath. i guess you get like dat after you have knwn some1 for a long. i loved this chapter as it shows wat can happen in real life. good job. my fav character is kelsey.
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
hm. i really like the idea of the story and the way that you tell it out of order, but i think you can do more showing instead of telling.

for example: "his heart broke at seeing her in such pain." instead of telling us point blank that his heart broke to see her in pain, show us. use more description to tell us how your characters are feeling.

Good Job, though!

SWEM
This.Ink chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
i like it. update soon
Fayre Meira chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, I IMPLORE YOU PLEASE make Kelsey SEE SENSE and realize that she loves Bryan too! oh God I'll so hate you if you dont make them end up together
The Doctor in the TARDIS chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
love the story, Update soon!

Kaito Kid-Sama
WriterGurl123 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
The Academy Is, is an amazing band. They're going to be on Warped Tour this year, but anyways, poor Bryan. I really hope she doesn't marry Joseph. He does seem like a prick.
tootsie.daul28 chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
I absolutely love this story, and I'm glad you updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!

JadeDream chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
this is cute lol update soon
live.in.content chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
aw, are ther going to be 10 chapters?

update soon!
Love.Hug.Kiss chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
I dont think brys dork just a wimp like every guy is onc in his life but helo tell her already i know he doesnt but still its woths a shot i dont like joseph much dont know what but something about him just doesnt fit
Pione chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
This is a nice story. :) I enjoyed reading it.
princessbleachhead chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
great story so far, i wonder if kelsey wil get married to joseph. lol. bless bryan, he will blossom soon. pple will see, i think he is handsome but noone can see that cz of the way he dresses and the hair aspect. i wonder how he would look like after a cnt wait for the nxt chapter.
princessbleachhead chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
aw, thats so sweet, gosh as i was reading i started getting flash backs from my childhood. very poetic lyrics ama listen to the song.
princessbleachhead chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
oh my. bless him.

oh hey u prob think who dis gal, ur story caught my attention and so far i like it, got me hooked.
tootsie.daul28 chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
this is sad/romantic at the same time! I love it!

79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »