Reviews for Count The Ways
Stooped chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Please make it a happy ending. God this is depressing. PLEASE make it like go back to the wedding and then she like stops it because she's all like, "God, I can't do this! I'm like totally in love with my BFF Bryan. Sorry, dude whatever your name is (I think it's Joseph, but I'm not sure)." And then she like runs to the room where she finds that Bryan has in fact left. Then she like goes to the place she expects to find him (i.e. one of the places they went as children) and then he should be all like, "Why are you here? You're supposed to be marrying what's-his-face." And then she'll be all like, "'Supposed to' being the operative words." And then they make out. DO IT. I'LL KILL YOU VIA THREATENING E-MAILS IF YOU DON'T! JK. But still. Do as I say. It's for the best. UPDATE.
fairEtales chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
from this chapter, it seemed like kelsey kind of liked bryan. hmm...

cute.
OoohLookACat chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
ooh a very good transition chapter

i like it

]

izzie
mia5081 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Loved it! I really like Bryan's character and I really hope she doesn't end up marrying Joseph )

Update soon!

Mia
WriterGurl123 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
It's frustrating knowing that he told her once she was getting married and then there are the flashbacks of him wanting to tell her and he doesn't.

I really hope that she doesn't go through with it.

Post More Soon!
live.in.content chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
aw, that was adorable. by the way i LOVE The Academy Is..., one of my fav. bands ever! lol i love their TAI TV episodes on youtube (random, i know). Anyways, update soon!
fairEtales chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
so its been a while since youve updated this one...but if theres more coming, im ready!
Marine Wifey chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Awesome job! I am really getting into this! I can't wait to read more! Please update! Plase and thank you! )

Love and peace!

Woohoo, loved the conversation with Tristan and Roger lol

Update soon!

Mia
J.S. Goldberg chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
.GOD. Am I seeing things? Have you really updated Count? It's a dream come true! Haha. I wonder if you can read this considering you just had your surgery. Haha. And yet you're still on the computer. If Elaine knew, she'd be telling you to get off the computer. Haha. But I won't tell...(hehe). Anyways,back to the story. I loved this chapter. I couldn't stop laughing at the very beginning! I loved when he was making fun of her. It was hilarious.

I loved when Drake just flat out yelled, "You're a hooker!" And Roger and Tristan are having a secret relationship? DUN DUN DUN! Haha. However, I thought it was really sweet Bryan stood up for her in the end. Very cute chapter! Loved it!
alwaysforever chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY

Its so romantic and cute, and heartwarming and and and... so many other things that make you warm inside :) Am I scaring you yet :P

keep it up

thanks
SummerBaby94 chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
aw. bryan is so sweet. i want him! great chapter!
Arabella Smith chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
So stinking good! Good look with that contest thing! But please write more soon!
xjennnny chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
aww so cutte( update soon
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »