Reviews for Count The Ways
Georgianna chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Awh man, this is so cute and so sad I adore it.

The characters are portrayed perfectly.
Arabella Smith chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
So good!

write more soon!
JZK chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
aww thats so sweet, on her wedding day, she seemed quite cold to bryan

but their childhood and teenage days seem fun and sweet
SummerBaby94 chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
... so she likes both of them...? oh come on can't bryan just tell her he loves her, and the ending to the story changes to a happy one? please? :)
mia5081 chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Ooh, I really like your story so far. Does she really turn Bryan away at her wedding? That's so sad, it really is. Love it though )

Update soon!

Mia
Pop the Bubble chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
heheh

smashingly is an AWESOME word! anyways, must work! ahh!

x
J.S. Goldberg chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
AWW! She likes Bry! How cute! And silly Liam and his perfectness! Why does he have to be perfect? Haha. And is Liam gay? I kind of got the vibe by the way he was jealous. Haha. If he's not, then sorry. Haha. Loved this chapter, but wish she realized she loves Bry and that he likes her back! Gr! Haha. But we all of course know how it ends...haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
xjennnny chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
aws. so cute&sad. soon. :]
live.in.content chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
hey, aww this is such a cute story, i love it! update soon. my fav character is Bryan and Liam.
xjennnny chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
loved it
Georgianna chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Awh, I really like this story.

SummerBaby94 chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
um, i really don't get the whole your shirt fits nicely part... it's tight? aw. bryan and kelsey are so good together because they're so alike but they're completely different too! i love how you can pull that off.
J.S. Goldberg chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
HAHAHA! The ending was hilarious! And sadly,I had to re-read it once to understand what the guys meant by her shirt. Haha.I'm slow. I love Drake and Roger and Liam even more now then how you were describing them last night. Haha. This was a very funny chapter. To sum it up in three words...I LOVED IT! I didn't catch any mistakes. Haha. And I already know you love Liam. Haha. Other than Bryan and Kelsey, my favorite character is cracks me up. Haha. Can't wait for the next update!

Julie(but you knew .DOTS!)
xjennnny chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
awesome i
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Well, I'd like to start off by saying that I am *not* going to read the rest of this, because it was perfect as a one-shot. I believe that it should have stayed as one, and now, to me, it will. Sorry about that, but the ending was sad and sweet and perfect.

That being said, I liked this a lot. There were a few tense issues- you start off in the present, go into past, and finish in the present tense. It might have made sense had the scene between Bryan and Kelsey counting the ways occured in the past, but, as it is, it doesn't really work.

Aside from that, though, it was nice. I mean, I've already told Julia that I'm more of a fan of substance than dialogue in a chapter, and this was mostly dialogue, but... well, it's just a one-shot. I mean, if it were to happen every chapter, it would probably bother me, but as I'm not reading any more... it won't bother me :)

I really don't see why Kelsey would be marrying someone who doesn't like her most favourite thing in the world, or whose friends she doesn't like, or who's apparently an alcoholic. It just... doesn't really make sense to me, but then, I'm not Kelsey, and this is pretty much Bryan's point-of-view, so he sees all of Joseph's faults, while Kelsey probably sees all of his qualities.

Overall, I liked it very much. Very nice ending- it's just my type for a one-shot. I can't write fluff for my life, so yeah. This made me smile in a sad way, because at least Kelsey is happy, even if Bryan isn't. It's like the twisted logic of a married couple in a fanfic I wrote. The bride, who's in love with someone else, figures, "At least one of us will be with the one we love." So yes, it just makes me think of that.

Again, sorry about not reading the whole thing, but it's just not something I can do, since it might ruin this perfection. (I'm not saying your writing's only going to get worse or anything- just that it was already great, so why continue writing something that sounded so final?) I liked this a lot, though, so I'll probably come back and read it again- so don't worry if this gets like a bajillion hits and no new reviews, it's probably only me ;)
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »