Reviews for Trouble Starts With a Q
Del chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
:(( he took pictures of her? that's so sweet:((
Del chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
:((
Del chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
love this chapter...quentin rocks! hahaha:))
del chapter 18 . 10/27/2008
I like Mr. Ferreira. He's smart. And he's playing cupid:)) Didn't think the assignment was a coincidence:P
del chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
i think mr. ferreira's playing cupid:))
bellatrix chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
i
bellatrix chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
wow...i'm starting to like quentin now even though he reminds me of my former bestfriend who is just exactly like him
Colleen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
A completely random thing, but I think in the summary it should be 'no', not ,no.

The problem was Quentin Maxwell had just never learned the meaning of the word 'no'. COMPLETE!

rather than

The problem was Quentin Maxwell had just never learned the meaning of the word, no. COMPLETE!

I may be wrong, but I do love all of your stories, especially Black Sun series.
HappyLittleLoser chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
this boy is my edward cullen (who, incedently, i couldn't care less about. i love him i love him i love him! and his garden gnomes...i want someone to call me thier spatula!
Quentin's Amoeba chapter 23 . 10/15/2008
I have to say, that last chapter left me with a big grin.

I really liked TSWaQ. Unlike your other stories, this one wasn't a big soap opera. Don't get me wrong, I loved your other stories (Who doesn't like drama?) but this one was so cute and sweet. It was a nice break.

Also, being Asian myself, I have to say that I can completely identify with how Devon feels in regards to her family.

And oh god, I'm in love with Quentin now. I was never this infatuated with Ryan or Dominic or Alex. Which is weird, because Quentin is supposedly the least physically attractive leading male you've ever written about.

Anywho, I'll stop rambling. The story was really cute, please keep writing.
Me chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
I too think Quentin and Travis stole Redux! Adrian was fiery and cool, but compared to Quentin, Alex was almost boring. At one point in the story, I wanted Adrian to get with Quentin, not Alex. But Devon and Quentin make a nicer pir, so I'm glad it didnt happen. I LOVE QUENTIN! I ALMOST WISH HE WERE REAL! AH! Ok I'm done! Oh wait, just to let you know, when writing a story, make sue you make the leading roles interesting enough so that they don't become overshadowed by supporting characters.
Me chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
OMG OMG OMG! Thank you so much for writing a sequel about Quentin! He was my favorite character in Romance and Redux! I liked him even more than Alex. Haha! Well, I'm very eager to read this sequel! So off, I go!
qwart chapter 23 . 10/9/2008
This story was absolutely amazing. I just love Quentin and the way you wrote him... The romance is spectacular and I love how the relationship between Devon and Quentin build up. This is the 5th or 6th story that I have read by you, and they are all amazing... Time to read even more of your stuff...
Tory chapter 23 . 10/7/2008
Hi so I have to tell you that I fell totally in love with your story Reason and Romance, I was hesitant to read Reason and Romance Redux because I liked the first version so much.

But I read it finally and fell in love all over again. Its taken me a while to read The troubel starts with Q because I'm one of those people who likes happy endings and in my warped mind when a stories over all the characters continue on the same way and age everyones happy lol I no its rather sad.

But I finally convinced myself to read the trouble starts with Q and I loved it. I also read your FAQ section and I totally understand you having other projects in mind other than another river valley sequal. But seriously its like a joke with no punchline.

I think that a Nikki and Grant story would be amazing. I sorta thought that they might eventually lead up to something from the first story but this confirmed it. Its so cute hes the strong silent type and shes like the bubbly cheerleader that never shuts up.

How could you not want to continue. I'm not say right now. Just with in the next year or two would be nice. So hears my offer, I'll bake you a cookie (or any other type of desert, because thats all I can cook with out it burning) for every word you write!

I'll even add a dog or something to sweeten the deal! Please don't give up on River Valley just yet. I think your an amazing writer and while I love your other work I think the River valley series is the most amazing group of stories i ever read, published included. So consider it.

And let me know because if you start writing I need to start baking. Well I hope you find the time! please!
christinaxxyo chapter 23 . 10/6/2008
Quentin is so adorable. Only a character like him could think of such an awesome idea for a date. I loved the story :D
3,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »