Reviews for Trouble Starts With a Q
xsn0wbubblex chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Wah! I'm caught in your trap. Must join plagarismhaven to finish this story! You're story just flowed and I like the characters personalities. (:
Citizen Cobalt chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Geez, you've been plagarized that many times! How do they do it? Plagarism is right up there with drowning kittens!
Cdelancy chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT!
decline chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love Quentin, but most of all I love getting to see the character of Adrian from another person's POV. She does seem more ice-queeny than she did when it was her telling the story.
watchoutworld chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Hi, I used to read your stories when you posted on Fictionpress. I was a silent reader and I really miss your stories! This was one of my favorites, I think this was the chapter when Quentin leaves the Lego flower for Devon. It was one of the sweetest moments, and your writing is so incredible!

I tried to get into plagiarism haven a couple times but I never got a response. I also sent you and JD Allen e-mails to see if there is anything I can do to be included in the LJ group. I think because I was a silent reader I was not allowed in, but I miss your stories!

Is there anything I can do to be accepted to the LJ group?

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Rebecca

(watchoutworld on fictionpress and lj)
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I cant beleive someone plagerized it :'(

i was so into the first chapter
yodagreenman chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love the diversity in this story :) It's kinda rare to see :D
Q. Spades chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It seems interesting, sadly you removed it : I hope I can read it in the other site, though.
A chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I knew that you already had removed all your stories here in FP but I really am interested with Quentin Maxwell. For crying out loud, I am starting to like him as much as I've once liked Ryan Henderson.
givelifeyurall chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I don't know if you intended this to happen, but the story is back up and I thank you so much for letting readers enjoy your stories again :) I'm hoping you don't take down your stories, but if it happens then I understand.
Psycho-Troll chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
I also read this story before. But sadly I didn't get the chance to finish it since I was busy.
Rian-Mae chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I've recently returned to FP to find that you, along with some other great writers have left due to plagiarism. I had read this story, along with "Against All Odds" before you took them down, and really enjoyed them both.

I came here today to re-read them, as I like to do with many stories I read, only to find out about the plagiarism. I'm so sorry to hear that you were plagiarized so many times! I think I'm going to have to join you LiveJournal community so I can keep reading all your future and past work!
my toes are cold chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
yes! A lead that I can relate to!

I'm asian too, haha

All of the first chapters of your stories that I've read so far

have such great hooks; they make me eager to read more

I really enjoy the banter between Quentin and Devon

and Alex and Adrian from the Redux :)
anon chapter 23 . 3/10/2010
I just wanted to be the three thousand and five hundredth reviewer. Heh.
eclipse1990 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Solid story. Keep up the great work
3,528 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »