Reviews for Trouble Starts With a Q
LAdidadida chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
The first chapter looks promising )I couldn't help but notice that you had Devon take photography class and on the picture on your website there's a pic of BoA holding a camera, hehe )The way you've established their relationship is more plausible this time round I think. Hmm, Quentin being blackmailed? So excited to read more!
Izella G chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Well that was ironic. You posted TSWaQ just when I was half way through reading MHotPatP xD (for the third time, absolutely love that story, like you've probably heard time and time again).

Anyway, Devon? Nice nickname, very imaginative of you. But you probably already knew that

Just like everything else you've written, it's stupendously wonderful. I love the solid characterization.

And it was so sweet when alex said "Dont hit on my girl". It's almost like he's changed, big time.

Yay! It's going to be long xD Will enjoy for sure.

Isabella.x
sky written chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*squee* I refresh my email, and the first thing I see is this, so basically my very shitty day has been made much, much better. I never got to read the original, and I like this. *nodnod* And racial variety, yay! I'm not Korean, but I'm still Asian, and there are so few stories about other races on Fictionpress...

Redux characters... means Alex and Adrian will be back. *squeeglompdies*

I'd make this longer, but seriously, I'm really, honestly an incoherent babbling mess of 'omgsqueeMyrikahasnewstory(wellkinda)yaay!1one'-ness. So yeah.
3,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236