Reviews for The Blue Door Cafe
eternita chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
I like this story so very much but I am afraid it is dead. Hoping it is not I am going to regularly check this site.
ann chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
I love this story, it's so sweet and detailed.

please update
Midnight Owl chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely delightful [I use the word delightful because I think it conjures up the quaint, adorably fresh tone that your story has]. I love Elizabeth and Adrian, and Titan sounds yummy [you're right, every story needs a NotQuiteEx]. I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, but I'm adding it to my favorites with hopes that that will change.

elisefey chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Cute, fun, and so far a delightfully unpredictable world, though there are some delightfully predictable elements (i.e. Triton, yumminess...)
LethargicLove chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Ah ha! Have we discovered who our second male lead will be? Dun dun dun! Such importance in the world, Triton and the leader of some fancy thing. How much younger is El than Ads (in human terms..ish)?
Erisah Mae chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Lol nice one- I love how you carried this one out through dialogue only.

Loving it,

Erisah
Crazy Talk chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Oh, honey. That was beautiful. And everything the lovely El did was EXACTLY what I would do. Because I tend to act before I think a lot, too...

Anyway, good chapter. WRITE FASTER!
A Reader Peep chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
I absolutely love this so far-you have real talent for supernatural stories that feel realistic. I can't wait for more!
jess chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
I love this...it seems so fresh. Please don't leave me hanging!
Crazy Talk chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Oh, sharks. I haven't been quite so amused in AGES. Thank you, my dear. You've gotten my mind off my jackass...oh, sonofabarnacle. Right back in the original track. Shoot me, yes?
Crazy Talk chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Nereus must be around somewhere, yes?
Crazy Talk chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
*squeals* Nereids! Aw, honey, I lovelovelovelove you! Then again...you know this, yes? I figure you do, so I'll quit with the compliments and commence with the reading. :P
Fantasi Fanatic chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
It's a good start. I just wish you would finish your other stories. Or don't post until you get over 75% of the story done! I always hate it when authors to that, and I really hate when you do that, because I think, "wow, this story is so interesting," (You have really good plots/chapters in all your stories. And I mean REALLY good plots)and I really want to read more, but you rarely finsih! Please update more frequently!
LethargicLove chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
This is adorable! I love their expressions, haha. "sonofagoddess", "sucks gills" and "Oh, coral". They had me grinning like crazy. At first, I thought that the person standing there was going to be Poisedon (or Neptune, depends on whether you're going with Greek or Roman references...wait I think you mentioned Ancient Greek, so Poisedon it would be) and not Triton.

Does Adrasteia mean anything in Greek, I wonder? And why were they given away as gifts to Persy and Hades? Especially if someone of Triton's importance was courting Addi? Oh, the questions never cease to end!
Erisah Mae chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
This is really funny already... I can't wait to see where this goes!