Reviews for Eulogy for the Undead
pete's sake delete the account chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was half-funny and half-serious. I liked it. I feel as if it wasn't totally proofread. For example, the ayes were inserted into sentences without being set off by commas, there was some inconsistency with capitalization, and there were a few other pesky errors. But, the humor of his grumbling was very funny juxtaposed next to the serious ending of "Not here."
found.eventually chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
haha. i can't imagine what would happen if i ended up on my own funeral without knowing that the funeral is meant for ME. ah. okay. that's a disturbing thought.

i love it. i think it's unique, from the way the narrator thinks up to... well, everything else. so yay you! :)
mia5081 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh man, the narrator made me laugh, just simply because he was all defensive, and his thought process...amazing.

Good job!

~Mia
C. Chen chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I think this is kinda cool. The dailougue makes it come alive in that the responses are what i'd imagen the person would say. -Some authors sound kinda automanted like and anwering machine or their characters say things that just aren't imagenable...so thats what i like about this. Also the plot is kinda interesting. I havn't seen much like it and i hope you continue.

Also...this isn't about the writing but i thought it was cool that you lived in singapore. I studied it in AP human geography and want to go there )