Reviews for Inconsolability
believe in her chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is so wonderfully expressed...

The stars that you have/Betrayed appear tainted yet I have faith in their/ Natural beauty to help me seek redemption.

Gorgeous imagery, inspiring message.

No other poem has made me feel this hopeful.
Tekla chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Beautifully done, it must be said. Fantastic. )

Keep up the awesome work!
Aya SL chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow, thats very powerful! Love it.
Apolinar chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I like the feelings you expressed in this poem. The most important part is that there seems to be a transformation and meaning when you reach the ending. That's the most important part by far in my opinion. I'm usually against feeling poems since the vast majority dont pour any meaning or dont have hidden meaning. This poem is a little bit open in meaning. But just the same it has a powerful effect with the ending. Thanks for sharing.
multisanity chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
So sad. Even though this speaker has realized that they must move on it hasn't helped in the pain they experience. How true of life. Another fantastic job. Well done.
t-t-t-ouch chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
So stunning, and so tragic,

and so painfullt beautiful.

Definitely, a favorite.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
The fourth stanza is brilliant. Keep it Up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like this piece.. its very sad, but the ending is great because it balances the sadness with a kinda sense of hopefulness... I also really like the 3 lines about the stars.. awesome job
Amber Seguin chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Gah. Painfully perfect.

You are an amazing writer. *adds to favorite authors*
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Very emotional poem. I really like how you ended it, the mixture of tiredness and hopefulness in the tone.
Jordan Storm chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
wow, this is really pretty, i like it, i kind of reminds me of what a friend of mine said to me recently...
Luri Asturi chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Love the poem and your review of my one submition your the only one it got and the only person that understands angst is the one genre that gets now respect.
deo.volente chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
WOOT! WE HAVE A RESIDENT POET!
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I really like this - especially the third stanza. Nice write.

Rowan.

(And thanks for the reveiw!)
Charity F chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I like this one better.

It feels like you're actually communicating something to me, as opposed to... not communicating something.

And yet you're words aren't powerful enough. You used to turn my head inside out, Anna, what's wrong?