Reviews for What You Are
fleece-rot chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Creepy and the main character dude was very poignant.
The Angel in Black chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
An interesting story indeed. While the way it was written is rather interesting, I think it takes a little more then it gives to the plot.

This plot could be a good novel, in first person or third. And there's so little detail, but so much info on what's going on with the main character's mentality. A little confusing on whether or not he was a vampire before or after part 6. /

It was good, but could be better. Much, much better.
KuteVampire chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this is really good. Vampires used to be my thing. Still kind of is but before i didnt know how to separate dialouge so my stories were really confusing. but this is nice.

kudos
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Since this is so short I expected it to be...well, bad. You did a wonderful job, I really enjoyed it. Very very good!
Lady SongMaster chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Lovely imagery. I was thinking this might be better as a more fleshed out novel, but that would take away its purity. Very nice.
Hannah Rose Williams chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
WOW! What a unique way to tell a story! I'm sure someone in some era has done this before, but ignorant foob that I am, this is my first time encountering such a writing style. Excellent job. You're very creative!