Reviews for Heart Lilies
Varinia chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
That is bad! Oh and I totally know plums past now! yay!
Varinia chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
D
Varinia chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
His mother seems... overbearing...
Varinia chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Young love! I am stoked for Plum. I want to know more about her past! It is killing me!
Varinia chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Short and sweet. A mini-climax is building. I hope the next chapter is going to be full of action! Good job!
Varinia chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I like James. He is very down to earth for a Noble. I want to know more on Plum though... I think I'll keep reading.
Varinia chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Good for a beginning. My attention hasn't fully gotten caught yet but this was good enough for me to read another Chapter.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 22 . 11/11/2010
Sweet story, I liked the ending swell though you said it was lame. I was a little surprised that the Hurstons weren't more in awe of her gift, for a while I wonder if they even knew..
MelodieCC chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i remember the last time i read this story... i really like it. i felt bad for not leaving much if any reviews, so here i am! :)
Aelinn chapter 22 . 1/3/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it, Plum and James are hilarious when they start arguing. Just one point, though - you might benefit from a proof-reader. There were quite a few easily correctible mistakes in there. But otherwise, very good, and I look forward to reading some of your other stories.
Gabbylynn chapter 22 . 6/25/2008
This was very well written. I enjoyed very much. I am a picky reader so when I take the time to read something that means something.
MyFriendIsADork chapter 22 . 5/31/2008
I really liked this story and I thought that the ending was good so you shouldn't change it and the title's good too, it's much better than mine anyway

sugarchic33 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Tottaly cool story! it was so good i was hooked and couldnt stop reading until i finishe.
Silencia chapter 22 . 4/25/2008
I love it! This story brought the tears in my eyes! I hope you'll check out my stories too! Especially Angel wings!

Grtz Silencia
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
Uh...I think I missed something. PLUM HAD A SON? WITH WHO? How old is she, anyway? This is an amazing chapter, but now I have to go back and re-read. I must have skipped over a chapter or something. Toodles.