|Reviews for Starboard Watch|
| Not Afraid of Bruises chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I liked this a lot. some advice to advance your writing:
1. show, don't tell
2. pity parties only on special occations
3. vary stentence structure and word choice
4. always read your word out loud
5. editors are devine until #6 is completed
6. writers enjoy killing editors
hope this made you smile, keep writing.
| Serason chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
As always your poetry is elegant and simple. You create a mini-world so clearly with just a few words. Perfect words. Not one out of place or wasted. I could learn a lot from you.