Reviews for translucent stains
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like the format a lot and the seasons stanza is great.. I also like the last stanza... "forgive..not forget" was a great line
Twister1352 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
:) like I said earlier looks professional to me :D

I like the way you described the seasons 2

ether way, powerful poem :D I like it
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh very nicely done. ::) Great! Write on.

Anna _
Serious Sonneteer chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This poem has a most singular form but it's somewhat well-written especially "spring skies to

summer sorrow

autumn tears like rain,"

Quite a commendable job there.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
spring skies to

summer sorrow

autumn tears like rain,

-the autumn doesnt cry here.
review chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
wow. really full of emotion. good stanza organization...but thats just the mechanics.

its really moving, this poem.
Kissing Concrete chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
this is so sad, but beautifully written. at first it bothered me a little that there was no capitalization, but by the time i was finished, i thought it added to the whole theme of the poem. very well written. i like your use of the "forgive and forget" theme as well as using seasons. keep writing!
Charity F chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Simply gorgeous.

Minimal.

Beautiful. You really should publish these. Your writing is something special.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Astounding. Great job with the alliteration - it adds nicely without being too overbearing. Good writing usually is centered around a development, change, or growth of some kind and it's also nice how you use the seaons to incorporate and aid that a little bit. Also, nice job being sensitive to spacing (e.g. the hyphen in careless and spacing - or lack of - in forgive and forget). All of these techniques are little pointers that help the reader clarify your thoughts and ultimately his own. Keep writing, k.
Davi chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I like how you used the seasons in it. :3
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I could feel the sadness while reading this. It's so well written! Keep it up!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I love how you mix beautiful wording and personal and interpersonal content together. It creates a powerful and intriguing combination. Really great work.