Reviews for For All Waters
ShadesWithLove chapter 13 . 10/18/2007
I wonder how are things going with Antonio right now.
dbz-fan-jess chapter 13 . 10/18/2007
lovely... missed the last chapter, but that was good as well... poor tortured boy.

Can't wait to read more. Ta!
The Falconer chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
The one thing I really really like about this chapter is its contrast with the previous ones. They "felt" so sunny, lively, summery, whereas this one is dark, gloomy, desolate, winterly. Maybe it's the absence of any reference to nature, no trees, no birds, but also you don't mention rain or cold, so what gives it this atmosphere? It's not the fact that they're in the city because the first chapter was very much "alive" and sunny and it took place in the same city. Also, you don't dwell on Sebastian's misery, you don't go on and on about how much life sucks for him, how depressed he is, so again I ask, what is it that creates this somber mood?...Intriguing... I like that.

Ok. This chapter is dark , we've established that. But it's not heart-wrenching...it's a bit 'withdrawn', not intimate enough, not powerful enough..I don't feel the emotion. Sebastian loves Antonio? I don't see that. Sebastian is miserable? If you say so. Yeah, no one wants to read paragraph after paragraph of angst and self-pity, but what Sebastian is going through does not come across, does not transpire from the narration. His experience is ...detached, I don't "feel" his unhappiness.

I was expecting a reflexion dropped here and there-nothing too elaborate, just a fleeting, subconscious thought, a memory, a small shred of emotion that the character doesn't acknowledge or dwell upon-that would communicate Sebastian's pain, how much he's hurting not only because of what he has lost but also because of how much pain he has caused (or could have caused) others. That would have made this episode so much more intense, so much more powerful. I don't think it's dynamic or dramatic enough; it's a bit lifeless. Which is good, in a sense. Sebastian is dead inside...kind of thing... I don't know.

And Antonio. I understand he's in a different city, but he should have been (the way I see it) more PRESENT in this chapter. In Sebastian's mind, in Sebastian's heart. Their idyll was cut off so abruptly, so unexpectedly. Yeah, Sebastian is trying to forget him, but that should have been a STRUGGLE, because Sebastian is "utterly and helplessly in love with Antonio." *sighs* Show me that!

The last part I think should have been more elaborate. Sebastian trying not to think about Antonio by throwing himself into these fucked-up liaisons, drowning his misery. I would have liked this state of mind explored some more (not the sexual part, the psychological dimension). The account of his day with Robert was disproportionately detailed (compared to the last part) and I think necessitated a more prominent presence of Antonio; because what was there to stop Sebastian from thinking about him? He was lonely, but was it because his friends were not there and the student part of the city was pretty much abandoned, or was it because he wasn't with Antonio?

Totally Random Question(s):

What happened that night after the incident in the club? Did Sebastian sleep with Robert?

Looking forward to next chapter (I'm curious to know how Erika is going to react to the whole thing),

Falconer.
magalina chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
Noo, poor Sebastian... Bring Ant back! D: I love Robert :P
dreamerdoll chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
Bah. Brilliant, as per usual, if not a little less...action packed as some. Unfortunately, we can't have that in all. It was fantastic, though...I love the character! And the girls...SO ready to kill them.
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
I'm really sorry but I way too tired to give you much helpful stuff in this review... but I'm hoping it'll make you feel good if you get a review... So yeah.

Seb is falling apart... it's so depressing. I want David... oh yeah and Antonio - he's the only one that could help him.

Anywayz,

bibi,

x
Tackygeek chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
The encounters at the end had me laughing. Nice. I was just picturing it in my mind, and well yeah. Anyway, great stuff there. Anywho, I got really scared for a second when he was with those girls. You think I would be on the girls side and you know, egg him on to sleep with them, but sadly no. They were sluts anyway (okay not really, but they had no fashion sense whatsoever). My poor poor Antonio. I wonder how he's holding up. I mean Sebastian pretty much just up and left w/o any sort of goodbye, and he's left to pick up the slack. Next chapter I hope we see more of Antonio. I love the development of your characters, just a couple of chapters ago I was saying how I didn't feel the connection between Antionio, and now I'm begging to read about him again. Now that's what I call good writing skills. Heh. Well yeah, keep up the good work and all that jazz, but I mean, you really don't need that because you are. Never stop writing friend!

Oh yeah, you didn't think I would let you go without mentioning anything about Sebastian's hair. : Well here you go:

HOW COULD YOU! :( OH well, it's for the best I suppose :P I trust you!
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
( i sort of didn't understand the ending of this.. BUT i love this story. umm.. I was hoping Antonio would.. i dunno..[magically] appear in upsala(?) or something. I do love the two of them together, so I hope sometime in the [not so distant] future they get back together :) .. so hoping that it's not the end of them as a couple [sorta]. when i read the bit where sebastian was looking through pictures of him and antonio and he said 'it stired no real emotion' and stuf.. i literally stopped and re-read that p cus i dont want it to be the end of them. sigh. i think u got what i'm trying to say [put them back together..soon].. hehe.. anywayz, hope you update soon )
krista-pixie chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
poor sebastion he sounds really depressed
CrazyJaney chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
And you didn't even mention UmeƄ as one of the biggest student cities in Sweden, I'm a bit insulted ;)

Other than that.. it's heartbreaking to read about Seb this way, but at the same time I can imagine that Antonio has it 20 times worse and on top of it all, he's left alone to deal with it. For some reason the song Fix You with Coldplay comes to mind after reading these last chapters... :)
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
XD He kissed a girl. _
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
You...you shaved his hair off ! Crime ! :D

I really liked this chapter.

PLEASE tell me it's a happy ending.
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
DX OH NO~ How sad. Poor Seb.
Tackygeek chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
No! I knew it was too good to be true. I guess good things really don't last forever. *sigh*. Thanks for destroying their happy bubble! J/k. but not really. It was time for them to get caught, but oh man, poor Sebastian. I just want him to be happy! I can't beleive his sister just disowned him like that, yeah, he had an affair with his sister's close friend husband, but it's still family. Ugh. I want Sebastian and Antonio to get back together and be happy. But I also don't want this story to end. So i'm confused. Keep writing and making my day, and I'm glad I can help you out atleast a little. I love your writing!
dreamerdoll chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
OH, MY GOD. I SO wanted Ant to just...follow him, you know, and MAKE it better! And I know that Olivia probably didn't mean to come off like that, that she was probably just shocked, and hurt that he would do that, and devastated that Ant would dare to that to her best friend, but still, what a bitch.

Anyway, FANTASTIC job...I think I like this one even more than In Theory! I know that its immoral and wrong for them to have a relationship, but...its understandable, too, and absolutely beautiful on some level. Not to say that he should forsake his child for him, but still...anyway, can't WAIT to read more.

Brillian job!