Reviews for For All Waters
The Falconer chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
I didn't say that in my review of the last chapter, but I like how their getting back together was mostly Antonio's initiative. He made a choice; he saw how bothered S. was by his married status and he decided to give him and their relationship his all, his undivided attention, his freaking everything. Fuck them all. Fuck Maria. Fuck his "husband duties". He made a commitment to continue his affair with Sebastian regardless of the risk of him losing his "idyllic" marriage (which he has sacrificed so much for). Of course, he would rather it doesn't get out-they both would-but that was impossible. Unrealistic. He knew that, he had to know that. So, he's taking a chance, he has made his decision. And he proved that when he stood by S. when all hell broke loose. He didn't jump on the occasion (when Olivia told him to go home) to flee. He only left after he made sure S. was okay with it. That's love.

It shows how much S. loved him too that he preferred to protect A., to give him a chance to get his old life back, let him keep his secret. Took all the blame upon himself. That's love, baby!

Now, is it that S. doesn't trust A. to come out and proclaim his undying love for him? Is it that he loves him too much to risk him losing all he's worked so hard for, go through the rejection he himself experienced? Is it that S. wants to protect A.? He'd rather lose him, than let him be miserable? I guess that's love. But I think he's underestimating A. Can he make such a decision for A.? How can he know A. would rather go back to his old life than be with him? How can he know A. isn't strong enough to face whatever will come out of this disaster? So much has changed over that last week. I'm sure A. considered the eventuality of their affair getting out. Why didn't S. give A. a chance to step up and fight for him? 'Cause he would! Why? 'CAUSE THAT'S FREAKING LOVE FOR YOU BIATCH! *lets out a breath*

Damn you S.! A. is no pussy. He doesn't need you to cover his arse. You love him, but you don't give him enough freaking credit! And, hell, A. was ready to come out years ago. The only reason he didn't was being of Andy.

Seven Hells, what's going to happen now?

You know, once I start addressing the characters themselves in a review, it means I'm getting WAY too emotionally involved in the story. I'm mad at S. But I also understand why he did what he did.

Great chapter by the way. Got me all worked up! I wasn't planning to write such a .. (what's the word I'm looking for).. "heated" review. But...gotta go with the flow. Let it out. Be spontaneous in the reviewing, and all that jazz. Good job. Didn't even worry about the writing, just pure emotion. Raw.

A slightly incoherent (I blame the booze!)

Falconer.
Love Eternally chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
can i cry for both of them just a bit
gothicHobbit08 chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
*sob* no!OO0! *cries*

well, it was kind of inevitable... someone had to find out, right?
AnnaG.Luv chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
Break my heart why don't ya.
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
That chapter made me cry! It really shows how emotionally involved I've become with the story! Amazing writing, well done. I'm glad you update so quick! Like all the stories I'm reading are updating so slowly and it's really annoying. I think Ollie should have been more shocked and Seb more upset. Toby seemed to accept him leaving so suddenly rather well as well. You could put that down to child like acceptance and the Ollie and Seb thing to like shock or something but... y'know?
Seductive Enchantress chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
Oh, how sad. *cries* This story is freaking awesome. I hope Sebastian and Antonio get back together, no matter if he has a wife and child. I think its upseting if your married to someone who you are not happy with, him and Sebastian are good for each other.
FrayFray chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
Amazing! I love this story to bits! I can't wait to see what happens and good luck with your writing!

~Teodora
American Schokolade chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
This was a good chapter. I think all the emotions were right for the horribly abrupt ending. Umm... Yeah, I don't really know what to say. Damn it.
magalina chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
D: Noo! Poor Seb... And poor Antonio! He didnt even get a goodbye! Tell me hes gonna go look for him or something! ;_; Olivias not like that, I feel bad for her too. Wonder whatll Tommy do... XD I hope he doesnt go around telling peoples wives -_-
krista-pixie chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
Poor Sebastion, he didnt even get to say good-bye
ShadesWithLove chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
Is a union based on responsibilities called a marriage? Then again, it will do more harm to Toby than the adults if Antonio were to leave his family. Your hero was the one that tore apart your best friend's family? Irony.
Meanne77 chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
You know, that's funny because although I like Sebastian, I don't like Antonio all that much and I certainly don't like the couple they make... but I do like your story. I guess I just like your writing... Thus, I'm not sad the relationship ends (for now?) but I don't know what to expect for the next chapter so... yeah... I'm eager to read it :)
xanthofile chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
le sigh.

i'm so sorry i can't be more verbal.
Vaguely Amused chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
I like this... it's good, and it's different.
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
I like how they tease each other all the time! It's really adorable. I kinda want them to be caught and have more drama though! It's cute and adorable at the moment but it's quite placid and stuff. (You can tell I like soaps :P) Nice writing though. I particularly liked the idea of them going night swimming and stuff. :D
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »