Reviews for For All Waters
Tackygeek chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Wonderful chapter! Nicholas made me sad though. I hope he finds someone special. Heh, he's so cute. Anyway I do want more action between Antonio and Sebastian, the words they exchanged at the end was unexpected but funny. I thought Antonio would be jealous or something. heh. Well, again great chapter, and I look forward to more!
krista-pixie chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
hehe... i really loved how nervous nicholas was... it was cute
CrazyJaney chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
I can't only say that's I'm hooked! Och du gör mig fortfarande till ett stolt svenne hehe ;)
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Is John Silver Swedish? I thought the package says "of finest American blend" LOL. I'm dreading the winter.

Beautiful descriptions. Very vivid. It's easy to fall in love with the characters, and the situation is...well I wouldn't mind being there XD It sounds very romantic, down to the floorboards. Good job!
BloodyDestiny chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
hm i wonder what is going on there. Maybe the window is open and they all heard what he said. But then again if the window was openher wouldn't have had to be told that his phone was ringing. But anyways I am loving this story so far. keep it up.
ddz008 chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Great chapter! They had sex... but we still don't know what's up with Antonio. He clearly wants Sebastian... but what is his story? Hope you update soon! :)
Love Eternally chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
antonio is screwed in the head, seriously
AnnaG.Luv chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
way to get down to business. Lol.
The Falconer chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Tommy's such a jerk. Good thing he had no idea how accurate his statement was...! I would've loved to see his face!

-Ok, so everything is happening so fast I'm kinda disappointed. I wanted the relationship to grow nice and slow. For Antonio not to be so damn EASY. Some more intrigue. And I wanted Antonio to top...couldn't you have made him top? Maybe you're saving that for later? *leers*

Anyways. You're the author so I guess you know the characters better than I do. *is envious*

I would like the chapters to be more eventful though. It's like we're waiting for something to happen, but the sex wasn't it. Like, they got together, so what's next? Is that it? Bring on the good stuff! The story needs more substance I think, which I hope we'll find in the later chapters.

Can't wait for Saturday!

Cheers!

Falconer.
American Schokolade chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
So, I liked how you handled the conversation with Erika, how Sebastian changed his mind about telling her-which means he feels more serious about the relationship than he'd like to admit, right? Yarsh.

You were getting into the details again this chapter, what with the photograph and everything, as well as the Erika conversation. The only thing was, at the beginning I was really confused whether this chapter was taking place the morning immediately following the barbecue party or not...

And the sex scene. It was very quick, but I think that added to it in a few ways. What surprised me most was that Antonio went submissive when he seems so secure and in control, so I guess that gives a little more ambiguous insight to his inner feelings without being too omniscient, so props on that. I like it.

Bah, this review isn't as good as my last one, yeah, but I think I kinda spent all that I wanted to say last time. So...this was interesting. Keep it up.
magalina chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Oh, wonder whatll happen with Nicholas... More complications? :D Keep it up!
Tackygeek chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
*Is suppose to be writing a paper that is due tomorrow* YES! This chapter has it all, the action, the guilt, oh and uh sexy bods :). Thanks for clearing Tommy up, he's still a jerk though. Now that they actually did the deed there is no turning back. I just hope it doesn't wreck them both. I love Sebastian, and I don't want to see him hurt, I think it would really eff him up. I don't know about Antonio though, I would like to see more focus on his character. You know, just to see where he's coming from. He seems like an interesting (sexy) character though :). Thanks for the chapter, please keep giving up more!

P.S. ignore any typos, I'm typing this in a hurry.
ShadesWithLove chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
I really can't figure out the reason behind this but I find the sex scene STEAMY!
krista-pixie chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
wow...twisted
magalina chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
wow, that was fast! I expected a lot more, um, inner strugling? But, I guess Antonio being gay isnt much of a secret to anyone, according to the separate rooms. Maybe the issue is really going to be David... Cant wait!
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »