Reviews for For All Waters
Amindaya chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Eh...that's, ah, wow. Separate bedrooms? Maybe they're just staying together for their boy? Anyway, great chapter. :)
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Very well written! I'm real excited about this story and I love all of the Swedish-ness of it. :-) Very interesting

- MM
Tackygeek chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
Wow! I really, really liked this chapter. Finally some action!

Okay umm, I don't know where to start.

-"'don't be such a pussy, lad. Are you trying to tell me you're too limp-wristed to move a few tables?'"

Tommy's true feelings come out. Hmm, maybe he shouldn't drink. I do like Antonio drunk though ;)

Oh and there was one other quote I really liked:

-"Look, uh, I'm sorry about earlier, I-" Sebastian started.

"Don't be."

Sebastian looked up at Antonio.

"I shouldn't have, you know, I'm just drunk and you know..." He drifted off.

"I didn't mind."

I love this! He doesn't hold any sort of regret or anything. A true lover. It's sad though, you know, the whole Antonio (can I call him tony?) and Maria thing. Sleeping in separate rooms? I'm pretty sure this isn't the first affair Antonio had, and that Maria has have her share too. I wonder why they're still together. Probably something to do with money. Does she know he's gay? Sorry about all the questions, but this story has gotten me so interested that I want all the answers now. I know you have to like update sparingly and everything, but I'm not a patient person by nature. Heh. Anywho, keep up the great work, and do not hesitate to give us more!
magalina chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
aw, so Antonio had nothing to do with Nicholas :P Well, for now, who knows... Cant wait for the next!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Oh the horrors of no cigs!

I feel his pain. Lol.
ddz008 chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Great chapter! I should be studying for my macroeconomics exam... but this was definetly more interesting. We have met an interesting character... I wonder what will happen now... Update soon, please! :)
Tackygeek chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
I like this chapter. I know I have been saying that for the past couple now, but I do. First off, I've read Lolita and loved it (even though it was strange :P). Okay, onward with the review. So I'm guessing Andy's dad is the secret lover dude (jumps up and down). There's nothing better than a hot love affair between two gorgeous guys. Sorry if I'm not being critical or what not, because I don't feel like it. There is nothing to really critize in this chapter, so bravo! Uhh, FYI, I love the name Tobias, one of my favorites. I might name my kid that one day. Andy and Toby are soo cute. One question though, why is Tommy so 'blah'. Does he not like "Sebby?" Keep up the great work, and sorry about the typo's. These university classes will be the death of my precious brain :(.
The Falconer chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
I'll take the liberty of considering this chapter my Birthday gift! I was extremely happy to see it waiting for me in my inbox on this joyful day. And we got to meet Antonio with his perfectly rounded bottom! *does a little dance*

Sorry I don't have anything constructive to say today... blame it on the excitement of turning 21!

Cheers!

Falconer.
American Schokolade chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Antonio's finally made an appearance, I see. Anyway, I'm at work, so I can't really leave a great review, but I wanted to say that I really like the details you add to show Sebastian's feelings about his past and family, like the loud whisper thing. Yeah, okay, update soon!
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Loving this story so far! Phone-sex tease, hah...great one there. Can't wait to read more, lovely LOVELY characters.
Lerene chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Antonio sounds hot!

Toby is so cute.
Amindaya chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Ah well this is interesting... :D Can't wait for more.
ddz008 chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Good chapter, I liked it. We got to meet his family, they all seem nice... even if his parents don't talk to him. Nicholas was such an out-going guy, I liked him... I suppose he'll be important in the story, right? Well I hope you update soon, I think that the final day of Tobia's school will be interesting :)
magalina chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Oh, is Antonio Nicholas father? That would be awkward XD I like Olivia, wonder what troubles is Toby going to bring :)
American Schokolade chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Nicholas is an interesting touch to this story. I'm wondering how he's going to fit in with the whole other Antonio/Sebastian plot you've promised. Complications, perhaps?

I don't have much to say about this chapter. I liked your introduction of Olivia. She seems a pretty interesting character. And Toby, too. Though I know I'm going to get Toby and Tommy confused like none other, but yeah.

Well, keep it up. Maybe I'll leave a better review next time. Though I can't promise it will be exactly timely (leaving town and such...). Still, I look forward to it.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »