Reviews for For All Waters
Lerene chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Great story. Great read.
Iroji chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Awesome. I'm sorry this is so unhelpful and miserably short, but I am le tired. Still, I thought you should know my opinion on the matter _
Falconer chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
FP won't let me review the same chapter twice...Damn! This concerns Chap. 2:

It just occurred to me that Antonio might be Nicholas' brother! (Logic: Antonio is a Spanish name and Nicholas is half Chilean.)

Brilliant, uh?

Cheers!

Falconer.

ps: Is it okay to make predictions?
The Falconer chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Ah, ah! Like Amindaya, I thought Antonio was going to be the sister's husband! THAT would have been complicated! Now, I'm betting that Sebastian will meet Antonio at the garden party...

So, I thought it was weird that you describe Toby as "tiny" when he's nine years old... My cousin is nine, and he's pretty big..I can't carry him. Not that this means anything, of course!

Was it really Sebastian who shouted "Honey, I'm home" or did you make a typo? you meant to write "her" right? as in Olivia? 'Cause I find it a bit bizarre that Sebastian would say that. *shrugs*

I love Olivia, she's my favorite of the characters introduced in this chapter. It was funny how she cut Sebastian off when they were talking about her age!

Cheers

Falconer.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I was up last night and it said there were two chapters up but the second one hadn't loaded so i waited till today...I always wanted a cult. Hmm oh well. Can't wait for more :)
Amindaya chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I'm ridiculously happy that the 'married father of one Antonio' isn't his wife's husband. That would be horrible. I'm actually hoping it's Nicholas, even though that would be kind of weird if he's really eighteen. :/
Tackygeek chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
You're right, not much happened in this chapter but it was

still good. I love the way you do your details, you don't

over due it like some authors. You know how they describe

the lineage of a tree and what not. Any who, I like the

characterization of Sebastian, we get a better look of who he

is and why he's like that. Is Nicholas going to show up

again in the story? I liked his character and want to see

more of it. All and all, I really did like this chapter and

I'm looking forward to more of your work. Keep up the great

work!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Woohoo! This us just what i needed at 5:30 in the am after not sleeping all night and having class in 2 hrs. Oi! But I love sebastian. He has great lines and though process. Nothing is forced he isn't rushed, the flow is magnifeco. So basically all I have to say is can't wait for the next one! That and "pretentious foreign films" cracked me up.
American Schokolade chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
So, like, I added you to my watch list specifically to get the email when you posted this, and...guess what? No email.

Ahem, anyway, I'm liking it. I especially like the details you put into Sebastian's character development (like his idea that the old man was what he would become-interesting); they really go far in sculpting him and whatnot.

Only suggestion I've got is to make the very, very beginning (like, the first paragraph) more...unique, for lack of a better word. For example, in "In Theory," I thought explaining Jamie's theory was a really good way to immediately set that story apart from all the other slashy ones on this site. But this one starts with just a normal scene between two seemingly normal gay guys and whatnot-not bad, but when pitted against everything else, it probably wouldn't fare so well. So, I guess the best thing would be to stick in a little introduction to plot or theme in there, or something about Sebastian's character, or whatever. You get the picture. But it is seriously almost three in the morning here and I have to work tomorrow and I can barely see what I'm typing anymore because I'm tired and not wearing my glasses and my eyes just won't focus. So if I have funny typos in this review, just ignore them.

Yeah, so, keep it up. Good so far.
ShadesWithLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Seb is adorable. XD
ddz008 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Great first chapter! I really liked it and now I hope you update soon, please! I liked your characters, Sebastian seems like a good main character and I can't wait to read about his stay in the country, I suppose he is going to meet this someone there, right? Well, I'll have to wait. :)
Tackygeek chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I really enjoyed this story so far. I read your other story, In Theory, and I really really loved that one. I'm pretty sure you're not going to let me down on this one. From what I see, that is so not the case. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more :)
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very cool! Quite interested in the characters, great development so far, can't wait for the update. :-)

- MM
jrm chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
RAWR!

*pounces on story*

*rolls into a ball and kicks at it with feet*

*licks it til it does something exciting again, like gets updated*
Iroji chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Awesome opening. Your prose are rock solid and I love the random little side commentaries that give readers a deeper understanding of Sebastian's character. Can't wait to read more.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 Next »