Reviews for Lyrics to Happiness
elukazina chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
haha this was funny

:) made my day.
awdkljgbekrng chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
that was the cutest thing i've read in a longlonglong time. it was adorable and funny and realistic and and it made me laugh out loud. great stuff right here! i love one-shots:]

irdw
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved this.

I laughed the entire time which made my parents think I'm crazy. It was worth it though.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
JZK chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
this is cute

i like James
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
haha, adorable fluff :) completely loved it
WYMamataro chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I'm in love with your story! A great change after reading a lot of Angsty fics for me! This one got me smiling and cracking.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was so sweet. I was literally laughing out loud at the Jesus part, and their back and forth at the end. Awesome job!
jj chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
this is unexpectedly very very cute in the cutest way possible! wow
The Summer Shudder chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Nice, really nice.

Had me captivated all the way through.

Ciao :)
bleedingonyx chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
AMAZING! (And oh so funny...) Love it! Keep writing stuff like this-you're great at it.
chrissayyy chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I liked it, it was really funny!

It ended kind of abruptly though, you should so continue this one with another one shot! That would be awesome :D
loveable-spazz chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
"His name starts with a 'J' and ends in 'S'," I spat.

Another pause and Monica said curiously, "Jesus?"

haha...my fav part )
Justine chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Heat spread across my face and I swallowed repeatedly as I searched for an answer. "No..." I fiddled with my hands. "I also lost my...iPod."

"Like that one currently hanging around your neck?"

I glanced down and found my headphones draped around my neck and my iPod, clearly on display, shoved half- into my front pocket. I blinked and said, "As you can see...I found it."

This part was especially funny. Anyway, I really liked this one-shot, fluffy and really cute. Just the way I like 'em. Although, I have to say the ending could be improved a little bit. I would have preferred if it had a more satisfying ending. Great job, nonetheless. Very entertaining.
skitly chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Love it! the ending is great!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »